lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the baby died? She’s never come back since she was pregnant which was ages ago now. Very sad if so 😢
Please try not to make assumptions like that. It can be very triggering for other readers & it’s what gives tattle a bad name.

I don’t agree with it after shoving so much of her pregnancy down everyone throat but it appears she’s just building tension for a big reveal when it suits her.

Reactions: 15
I must be lucky then mine both slept well which even though was tiring in the day was a lot easier than having a collicky newborn who’s up with you all night and screams as soon as you sit down to eat tea 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep mine had severe reflux. They did have one nap in the day though, which was bliss. My Mum said it was pay back as I never slept through the night until I was 7yrs old 😂 All babies are different, some sleep, some don’t. Luck of the draw I think.

Reactions: 1
Please try not to make assumptions like that. It can be very triggering for other readers & it’s what gives tattle a bad name.

I don’t agree with it after shoving so much of her pregnancy down everyone throat but it appears she’s just building tension for a big reveal when it suits her.
It wasn’t an assumption it was a question. 🤨

Reactions: 3
I thought Rhod would get a little mention yesterday as it’s his first Father’s Day but nooooo - then I remembered it’s not about Jade beb so course he won’t!!

Reactions: 8
The whole situation is very strange, I hope all is OK.
Its very strange behaviour IMHO. I get they want privacy but just a quick s/he is here would be nice for the people that are worried.

Reactions: 3
I think reality may have hit with her how hard having a baby is, so that's why she hasn't got time to do 18 stories moaning that the rain drops are too big or any other bizarre shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hope the baby is ok, although she’s been on Instagram liking keepingupwithkate posts. You think she’ll just update her followers since her last post.

Reactions: 2
hope the baby is ok, although she’s been on Instagram liking keepingupwithkate posts. You think she’ll just update her followers since her last post.
She’s commented back on a few comments on her last post literally just a thank you, yes. Such odd behaviour after all it’s because of her “followers” she gets work through Instagram and that she feels she’s popular enough that she wants to make YouTube her full time career 😂 she documented her pregnancy throughout to now go MIA is rude

Reactions: 4
Has anyone inboxed or commented asking if alls OK? Or even asking one of the "others"
I get if she wants to keep the baby of social media but just a token foot/hand pic would be great for everyone that's worried.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone inboxed or commented asking if alls OK? Or even asking one of the "others"
I get if she wants to keep the baby of social media but just a token foot/hand pic would be great for everyone that's worried.
She did some stories a while back saying all was ok but she was just a bit traumatised. She did say baby was ok. I’m imagining she didn’t realise the baby came out the same way it went it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's disgusting she bored us all to death everyday day with pregnancy updates and moans asking tons of questions then absolutely nothing, people were genuinely worried and interested. Why be online everyday an not update people that actually care??

Reactions: 11
She clearly loves it, she can see comments about people worrying, she can comment back here but can’t take 2 mins to do a story to say ‘thanks for all your messages, baby and myself are well just enjoying time away from Instagram’ or whatever she is doing 😩 she is so bloody weird

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She clearly loves it, she can see comments about people worrying, she can comment back here but can’t take 2 mins to do a story to say ‘thanks for all your messages, baby and myself are well just enjoying time away from Instagram’ or whatever she is doing 😩 she is so bloody weird
I wonder if anyone mentions the baby and a little reveal would she reply?.

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe her behavior . People have been genuinely worried . People like myself who have been through a baby dying who actually thought something heartbreaking had happened .
All it spells out is attention seeking now TBH …. All the sharing about her fertility problems … all
The sharing of her pregnancy …. Doing ads …. Advertising the LUMI shite … probably accepting shot loads of gifted stuff for the baby … then duck all 🤯
Again I agree she doesn’t have to share a photo of the baby…
That is her choice … but nothing ???? All the drama about her going over her due date …. The photo from the delivery suite ….. and now this ???! Wtaf is wrong with her ….???? I’m sorry but even a photo of a teddy with a little announcement ….
Saying she is taking a break ???? She is replying to
People’s messages who are
Asking if she is ok saying they are worried …. Like
She is
Sitting there with a cuppa loving reading all the concern… she needs help .
I hope she looses followers …. And ads tbh .
Strange strange girl who I was fooled by … like a lot of people

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.