lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone understand the block thing she’s on about? What sort of money does it mean? 🤣
E323EB35-8132-4EDC-907D-16195F72CF7D.png

I don’t know much about it but they will only get commission, I don’t think anybody knows the actual amount of what they get

Reactions: 3
That executive bonus, I think that’s different.
They get 25% commission, that’s why the discount was 45%. It was 25% presenter discount plus 20% extra. I follow someone else that sells it and that’s how she explained it

Reactions: 2
Why has she done the exact same wording in a story as lifethroughemseyes both 2 hours ago 'they've had the most emotional day..but in a good way' ok guys which one of you copied each others homework.

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to upgrade river to the sit up part of his pram now, I know he had a bit of space above his head but his legs were bent. Might encourage him to sit as well.

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to upgrade river to the sit up part of his pram now, I know he had a bit of space above his head but his legs were bent. Might encourage him to sit as well.
I was going to say this. When was he born? I remember it all being a secret so can’t actually remember but was thinking a lot of the things she is doing aren’t really age appropriate! At 6 months he should be in big bit of pram and probably over a playgym but she has no friends and doesn’t seem to meet other mums so she won’t have a clue.

I was going to say this. When was he born? I remember it all being a secret so can’t actually remember but was thinking a lot of the things she is doing aren’t really age appropriate! At 6 months he should be in big bit of pram and probably over a playgym but she has no friends and doesn’t seem to meet other mums so she won’t have a clue.
May I think. She was 40 weeks on 22nd April and she “went three weeks over” she said so must have been early may. So would be nearly 6 months now if not already.

• Haha
So nearly ready to wean then. She needs to encourage him to sit. I flick through most stories, does he do tummy time?

It’s funny cos if she mentioned the weaning no doubt some small business would gift her all she needs to get weaning

Reactions: 2
Just watched 13 stories she’s posted and all she’s tried to say is she went to an appointment thinking it was physio and it wasn’t. I can’t believe how dim she is 🤯 7-8 weeks post birth she couldn’t use her phone or open some post… she literally lives on a bleeping cloud. Get a grip ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She literally goes around the hole of Wales before getting to her point. I switched off when she squeamed saying sex 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sorry but wtf is she talking about? What was the appointment? I can't seem to understand what it was for through all of that jibberish?

• Haha
Sorry but wtf is she talking about? What was the appointment? I can't seem to understand what it was for through all of that jibberish?
I thought her stories had uploaded in the wrong order but no I think she just talked a load of shite and didn’t get across what she was trying to 😅

Reactions: 5
I'm glad it's not just me who couldn't follow wtf she was going on about! I came here to see if anyone here knew 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.