Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she thinks the baby feeding at 8:30pm, 11pm, 3am and 5am is good!! I’d be hanging out of my arse. My baby is a day or two younger than hers and sleeps 9pm til at least 5am. No wonder she never gets out of her pjs. As much as we all joke she’s a numpty getting up that often to see to a baby must be knackering!

Reactions: 1

2fat8s

Look at this person's posts on another thread. Has come here to criticise us all "dragging*" Jade Beb but has no problem commenting on another person photoshopping themselves 🤣 what a fool
I think your missing the point.. But hay ho off you go

Unless I'm missing the point and your talking to the other poster 🥴

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Hmm I’m not blocked but has she got a new page? The last post I can see is the birth announcement, and no stories?

paula1234

VIP Member
My baby was back to back and I worked until 38 weeks and was walking about 15-20k steps a day. I think if baby gets comfy, it gets comfy. I was the same with my second baby and she was in a normal position.
Yep absolutely agree my daughter was actually in the position from her 20 week scan but obviously she could have moved round then if she wanted to ... for her own health I think she could have been walking not to change position of baby they lay how they choose to 🤣

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Well it depends on why they’re were refusing induction doesn’t it? Social services do have to get involved sometimes to protect children from what their parents think is best - there’s been multiple cases in the news about parents either refusing medical treatment or going against doctors advice to prolong treatment. If a parent is doing something that could harm or kill their child then yes, social services should be informed. Doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily do anything immediately or in fact ever, but it helps to build up a picture. Personally, I was induced due to PROM and then it ended in an emergency c section after 3 days of labour. That’s not what I would have chosen but my daughter getting here safely was my one and only priority. If someone is refusing induction etc, there could be perfectly valid reasons but there could also be a parent who isn’t putting their child’s best interests first.
That would be in rare cases, id hope. I was just thinking of the women like me who were forced into unnecessary inductions, and how much I wish I had said no.

Sticky One

VIP Member
River just seems likes a normal name to me 😂 I mean it has unfortunately turned into an Instahun name but I still like it. He’s very cute x

2fat8s

Yeah constantly! I’m surprised she hasn’t announced anything yet and I’m actually a little worried, I would have thought she would announce almost the next day. And surely it’s 100% she would have had the baby by now
What day did she go in? Was it Thursday or Friday 🤔.
I even tried snooping in Facebook but couldn't find them both.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Just realised my post sounded much more catty than it was meant to 🤣 if she’s allowed to then fair play, she will need the extended family support when baby arrives.
But you’re right, lots of people just not adhering to the rules anymore.
How long do they let you go past your due date before starting the induction process usually? She will be 40 weeks + 10 days today so baby arrival will be imminent if it’s not already here!
I think its max 2 weeks, so she's got a few days, wonder if she's willing to let Rod do the deed to get things going 😂

2fat8s

She clearly loves it, she can see comments about people worrying, she can comment back here but can’t take 2 mins to do a story to say ‘thanks for all your messages, baby and myself are well just enjoying time away from Instagram’ or whatever she is doing 😩 she is so bloody weird
I wonder if anyone mentions the baby and a little reveal would she reply?.