Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
He’s very cute!
but Christ, that name. Been desperate to have a baby for years and years and that’s the best they could come up with? ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Trace

VIP Member
I had a failed induction only a year ago the last thing they tried was to inflate a balloon up there thank goodness he was able to break my waters but if that didn’t happen it would be c-section. Why had they let her get to 43 weeks? Why would jade risk that surely getting the baby out is priority not her pride. To say say your lives have been turned upside down is probably not the best choice of words as having a baby is a blessing. Why is she still holding back if they’ve had boy or girl? I can’t help but laugh like who does she think she is 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone like Jade doesn't cope well with having a bog standard cold or a sore throat... I dread to think of the drama involved around her giving birth

Nixen

Chatty Member
There’s a few comments on her previous post where people are asking for her to come on and at least say everything is ok. Jade if you or Rhod are reading - you could post a pic of the babies foot or something and just say they’ve arrived safely and you’re taking some time together. Wee tip for you.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Remember when she disappeared off the Internet and had her FaNs scared for her? Oh yeah and now she’s blinding them with beige for days and shilling the face fucker down their sucker necks.
CBA with her or her stupid fucking gormless eyebrow head.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I wanna smack those daft brows off her FAKE face with that fucking LuMi. Just give it a bastard rest my GODDDDDDDD.

Gill275

£9.99 for ONE hat for a baby?! Jesus. I need a part time job in Asda. Why doesn’t she get her stuff from Asda with their discount? I also said before and I think it again- she’s not got many people round her it she’s having to buy a full wardrobe of clothes. This is all the stuff people buy you when the baby is born 😢

Nixen

Chatty Member
When’s the best time to announce for the algorithm/traffic? I’ll bet on 7pm tonight

• Haha

jessie1235

She’s ridiculous. Definitely loves the attention. Hardly a mention of her baby.

Having an induction fail is really common (it’s happened to me twice). Yes it’s not the ‘dream’ but I took home a healthy baby and that’s all that mattered. When she finally does her birth story it’ll be all about her. I think I’ll unfollow 🙄

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her at all. She’s so anxious she only just took her 6 month old out alone, but literally will swan off leaving him regularly. So she’s out and about but the poor lambs probably still trapped indoors. She’s just hard work and I don’t even know her😂

Won’t take the baby out but couldn’t miss and Instagram worthy photo op at the pumpkin patch.

I bet she refused csection for as long as possible - in all the glory of her naivety all she’ll have been interested in is getting the best Insta worthy “birth story”. No pictures of baby because she’s probably not got makeup on herself or had the chance to use baby as a prop with the pink door back drop because she isn’t mobile

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To be fair whos said anything bad about her baby?
Look at this person's posts on another thread. Has come here to criticise us all "dragging*" Jade Beb but has no problem commenting on another person photoshopping themselves 🤣 what a fool

Last edited:
  • Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
Beautiful baby but why so many links attached his photo. It’s so obvious that she came back on to get some freebies. I hope all her followers see through her, I’m not really buying the ‘poor, woe is me act’ anymore.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Sounds like she had a csection? Why would they leave her to go to 43 weeks?? It’s been a long time since I had my babies but once you were in and having an induction, you were pretty much guaranteed that you’d have the baby within the week.
They won’t have let her go to 43 weeks. Unless she flat out refused a c section, or they’ve made a serious mistake with her care. It goes against all clinical guidance.