Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

I’m not sure why but the saying “photo dump” annoys me lol. Just upload the photos. Dump just reminds me of poop. “Taking a dump” 😂

Reactions: 10

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Whyyyyy always the camel colour camel toe hugging leggings? Just stop with the mummy blogger shite and sit back on the seti, BEB.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She is the worst! Always a negative spin on anything good. I remember her a few years ago her putting up a story saying how she was always basically disappointed on birthdays because people never put in as much effort as she did on theirs!
She's like a Dementor - circling above over anything or anyone good, ready to suck the life out of them. Rhod needs a medal and an exit strategy.

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
WHEN will this lumi fad just do one!? I literally cannot listen to her go on anymore like the world's worst sales person & like she's is selling a fricking botox wand

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I can’t help but think she’s over exaggerating everything, I’ve never heard of any baby being 3 weeks late in this day and age. And was she really in hospital for 3 weeks? I had to have surgery after my first was born and really poorly and I wasn’t even in for a week, I know people who nearly died who were only in a week or two. If it was anyone else I wouldn’t question it but she’s so dramatic I think she’s at it.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah JEdward(s) may be finding motherhood hard but, you know what she doesn’t find hard? Tagging every bastard for ads, begs and shills in a photo of her newborn.
Too true! Some people are stupid enough to fall for this act she puts on... we're not 😏

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she has called her kid River… how chavvy😂 can imagine her shouting round Asda after him in her valleys accent

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Does that child not get put in his crib to sleep? At his age I don’t know anyone who is standing rocking a child to sleep? Get them in the cot snoozing and u have hours to flog ur face vibrator!! 😂
We contact napped until 8 months. It is biologically normal for a child to need this. We also still rock our little one to sleep at 14 months - again this is also completely normal. Jade is quite mental in many ways but this one isn’t one

• Haha

fishsticks

I am absolutely horrified by her stories she posted. I genuinely thought something awful had happened. Giving birth isn't supposed to be rainbows and butterflies covered in holographic glitter from the unicorn realm. The main thing is the baby (and mother) are healthy and alive. What kinda antenatal classes had she been attending? Ones in dream land? Also, I'm pretty sure it's medical advice to have some kind of plan in place. Of course it may not always go that way. My friend had to choose a plan a and b just in case. I know hospitals might differ on this advice, but it seems like the most common sense thing to do.

I am so sorry to anyone who was triggered by her stories. For someone who has such a large following, she's really let them down. I feel awful for saying this, but I hope she doesn't play the post-natal depression card in the near future for sympathy... I get the feeling it's going to happen after hearing how traumatic the birth was....!

tealover

Chatty Member
Yes, I'm sure that anyone who is currently pregnant reading her stories would love to know you might be drier than the Sahara afterwards or possibly be torn asunder during labour, or whatever other traumatic post birth stories she is angling for in her question box. Never once looked for happy stories post birth. New low for content.

Heretoread19

When I was in labour with my first a woman on the ward was screaming then they came round to check and she was 1cm... They said they could induce her but she kept refusing. Asked her how far along she was and she said 42 weeks. They shut the curtains and had the chat with her as to the risks involved in going over and how it is beneficial to be induced!
Baffles me as to how you would risk your childs life to not have a c section (my second son passed away because of breech complications and I would have done anything for a c section now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Her battered fanny with an unkempt bush post birth would’ve been like looking into a mirror for Rhod.

• Haha

Gill275

Jesus yawn. Imagine that being ‘big news’ in you life. Wonder if he will be allowed to wear a colour for Xmas?!

• Haha