Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeeeehhh

It’s such odd behaviour. They should be shouting from the rooftops, showing off your gorgeous bundle of joy and how proud they are etc. It’s her first baby she will never get it back
I agree. Especially given the fact that she’s struggled with infertility. As someone in a somewhat similar position I would be ecstatic if it was me regardless of how they entered the world.

I have never in my life come across someone so negative. She has something negative to say about absolutely everything apart from that fucking lumi thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ezza

I understand the concept of influencing/being an influencer (I don’t agree with it but that is not the point) but how is this post doing anything to benefit the company that gifted her it? In the main body of the post she hasn’t really even referenced the pram, why she chose it, how she is finding using it! So bizarre…..!

Lipgoss

Sorry to be mean about an old person, but why does her nan hold her hands up like that in every single picture? Makes me cringe so bad

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Sticky One for the thread title!

Recap:

* Jade beb is pregnant but you’d never know it

* Selling Lumi with no ads

* Painfully beige, just like her Instagram theme

theeyeroller

VIP Member
The baby is cute so an ugly baby wasn’t the reason for the delay in posting. Therefore it’s either huge attention seeking trying to drum up the most drama, she’s traumatised by having to actually look after a tiny human as she can’t be as selfish any more, she’s gutted it’s not a little princess she can put bows on or a combination of all of the above! And “world wind”???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance, he won’t have basic general knowledge or a decent core vocabulary with this as his role model! 🤣

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
Sounds like she had a csection? Why would they leave her to go to 43 weeks?? It’s been a long time since I had my babies but once you were in and having an induction, you were pretty much guaranteed that you’d have the baby within the week.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I'm sure I just need to get a life but does anyone else find it weird the baby is called River & her husband's nickname is Rhod...so together they are River Rhod 😂

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
What happened to the days where she used to pimp her nan out and spend every waking moment with her? Poor old Doris has been inched out now that The Beblet is here.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Wonder if her pictures have fell off the wall again? That would really be the cherry on top of her tragic existence, wouldn’t it?

• Haha

Eyerollbrainache

When she used a step ladder as a chair for her dressing tables and posted their few pence they had left on the table was hilarious. Had no sympathy as she refused to work more hours. She’ll be back begging soon as she won’t want to go back to her few hours at Asda!
She couldn't afford cough medicine or something and posted how poor she was, daysss before getting her lips done 😂 nahhhhh

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
So she was comfortable leaving him so she could go to MK with the lumi spa gals but she’s not comfortable taking him out in his pram…. At the easiest age to manage in a pram 🥴 she’s gonna go the same way as her mum and he’ll end up being raised by his nan.

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I think it's disgusting she bored us all to death everyday day with pregnancy updates and moans asking tons of questions then absolutely nothing, people were genuinely worried and interested. Why be online everyday an not update people that actually care??

Insta_hunz

Perhaps she was disappointed with the lack of gifted stuff after tagging every baby brand going so now she just can’t be bothered with insta 😂

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
Oh god - this one. Had to stop following because she was giving the Welsh a bad name.
But I’ve just seen megger emotional.
I. Just. Can’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

paula1234

VIP Member
I disagree that the newborn stage is the easiest - it’s extremely challenging! The baby sleeps but only on you, if breastfeeding your nipples feel like they are being tortured until they toughen up, there is little response from the baby such a smiles or giggles, they are unable to play independently, it takes so long to get everything together to get out the house and your hormones are an absolute nightmare. It is wonderful and amazing to have your little baby finally in your arms but let’s not discredit how challenging it can also be! I think Jade is probably also struggling with the fact that she is not the centre of attention anymore and she can’t just lay in bed/on the sofa
What do you think is the easiest stage then? Id much prefer a newborn to a lunatic toddler 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha

BegDavis

I'm sorry but her sister and Rhod are 100% sleeping together. He looks genuinely happy in the Halloween photo with River and the sister
I hope not as I think that’s his sister with them both on the sofa 🥴

• Haha