Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Has time to upload a picture of her “late lunch” BEFORE she has time to clean her gob? Pull the other seti beb, the worldwind isn’t that intense. Stop attention seeking, it’s not relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ginge2804

VIP Member
It’s funny how she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth on a normal day but in all this excitement she’s been able to wash her face all the time and sit messaging people for hours

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Doctor asked how she was feeling… she told her she can’t get wet for Rhod… (Pretty sure this was a pre-labour issue too) so now she wants everyone’s post birth things shockers… so confused…

Also, didn’t open letters or parcels for 7 weeks?! She needs help.

• Haha

Saffron08

This stage is absolutely the easier stage. My child is now 20 monthsand is savage . I always found time to respond to friends and send messages when my child was a newborn. So she could put something out there for her followers if she's done with insta she should just delete her account.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Sorry but I have no idea why she thinks anyone would want to see a video of her baby strapped in a pram doing absolutely nothing with the most deadpan expression on his face 🤣 , why would anyone would be interested in seeing that? A cute smile or little giggle possibly, but even then people really don’t care that much about other people’s kids unless they’re doing something absolutely hilarious.

• Haha

Gill275

By 6 months they are verging on too old for some baby groups!!! Also all those neutral clothes 🤮 get him in some colour!!!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
When she used a step ladder as a chair for her dressing tables and posted their few pence they had left on the table was hilarious. Had no sympathy as she refused to work more hours. She’ll be back begging soon as she won’t want to go back to her few hours at Asda!

I really do hope all went well for them. Unfortunately jade is the type of person who will be constantly checking on here to see what’s being said and will be loving all the mystery 🙄

Trace

VIP Member
I remember when she was sat on the sofa once and said they’ve never been able to afford to by pictures for the wall or “lush” dinner sets and cushions for her sofa. She then had loads of free prints from desenio delivered 😂 I might try that see what freebies I can beg without making it to obvious like jed beb

• Haha

Ezza

Why does she have a bright light on when baby wakes at 4am? I have a 3 month old and that is still considered nighttime- nightlight, no eye-contact, feed them back to sleep!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I just can’t over how chav the whole thing is. Minimum wage Asda bird naming her kid River. Also see the whole I don’t shower before midday- lazy. I never once haven’t got up and showered with a newborn. Some folk need to get a grip. She’s such a twat.
this! I hate the whole ‘I don’t shower’ or ‘I haven’t showered for ‘x’ amount of days’ I do not understand how/why new mums can’t figure out that a baby will wait for you and is they do sleep.. when the baby naps first thing, have a shower! The same with these bleddy ‘celebs’ like Dawson and Kate lawler all pretending they can’t shower!
I had my first baby in March and I managed to shower exactly the same as I did before.. I also have a husband, just like jadeso why the hell can’t she shower in the evening?!

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't get it???? When I had my babies I was desperate to go for walks hoping I'd bump into people and could show them off. She is weird fucker

• Haha