lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get annoyed by the way she types 'Rhod&I' without any spaces? Really grinds my gears

Reactions: 4
Ffs poor Jade has a ยฃ200 lumispa... and shows us it covered in foundation! Anything would be that colour if you rubbed it on your makeup covered face Jade beb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs poor Jade has a ยฃ200 lumispa... and shows us it covered in foundation! Anything would be that colour if you rubbed it on your makeup covered face Jade beb.
ยฃ200?! Is that what they cost ?

I actually wanted one so purchased a copy on ebay for ยฃ20 as I refuse to support MLM. I can 99% bet it's the same. Knowing MLM it's probably from the same factory ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Poor thick, gormless jade beb has been taken in by the face vibrators ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ yet another example of how skint she is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.