lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally just a big ball of misery. I’m sorry and this is harsh but she’s never going to cope with motherhood, she’s too unstable. Just such an odd girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone took one for the team and watched her stories today? Don’t think I could cope with the constant moaning and whining 🙄 she doesn’t and never has had HG I think it’s pretty obvious that Jade beb just wants attention in anyway she can get it. I had HG and it didn’t disappear at any point unfortunately but was I still so very excited for the birth of our daughter as she really was our miracle. She never says anything positive about her own little miracle always about her. Even a straight foward pregnancy can be hard but Jade has to be the worst of the worst. I feel sorry for people who are following her and truly struggling to get pregnant. Who would kill to be in her situation and cherish every moment regardless of how tit they felt.
I think she needs a dose of reality she clearly isn’t working just now and is still complaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone took one for the team and watched her stories today? Don’t think I could cope with the constant moaning and whining 🙄 she doesn’t and never has had HG I think it’s pretty obvious that Jade beb just wants attention in anyway she can get it. I had HG and it didn’t disappear at any point unfortunately but was I still so very excited for the birth of our daughter as she really was our miracle. She never says anything positive about her own little miracle always about her. Even a straight foward pregnancy can be hard but Jade has to be the worst of the worst. I feel sorry for people who are following her and truly struggling to get pregnant. Who would kill to be in her situation and cherish every moment regardless of how tit they felt.
I think she needs a dose of reality she clearly isn’t working just now and is still complaining!
It was her basically saying she struggles to get ready before 2pm as every day is such an struggle for her. Before waffling that this is an improvement as the last 6 months she hasn’t been able to even get dressed she’s been in her bed. So that confirms shes no longer working!

Waffling on for 800 stories about nausea and how bad she’s been to wind up saying she’s going to warm up some cookies to eat 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wait for the real moaning when the baby arrives! Also, is it just me or does it feel like she’s been pregnant for forever already?!

Reactions: 8
Even taking a shower is a chore while pregnant ... then I turned the stories off! She’s a moaning cow! Just imagine if she had to work aswell as be pregnant, you know because no one does that 🙄🙄

I think she’s pushing her bump out and stroking the duck out of it for photos to get freebies, ads and most importantly ATTENTION. Nobody chats as much tit as her. She begs attention in every way! It’s like she was never gone.

Reactions: 11
She basically said having a shower is a chore and she feels she needs to sit down on a seat in it. She went on about nausea and HG. I’m pretty sure she’s just had nausea and milked it. Saying about nausea can be worse because you just want to be sick and get it over with. She has different levels of nausea or HG. She’s been having very slow starts getting ready probably since the new year but she spent the first 6 months in bed in her nighty and now she has a routine and gets up to wash her face and shower etc. I’m sure she asked if people wanted a story about how she has the different levels of nausea/HG and how she copes but I might have imagined it as I switched off lol really going in on trying to convince everyone she has nausea/HG. Ok love 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought HG was where you literally throw up all day. My cousin had it, dropped 4st whilst pregnant (she didn’t have any weight to lose to begin with) and was hospitalised so many times. It took til the baby was 1 before she gained the weight back.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just a load of waffle about how she didn't have a shower but now she does but late in the day and needs to sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rhod must be shitting himself thinking about how he’s going to have two infants depending on him for everything soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought HG was where you literally throw up all day. My cousin had it, dropped 4st whilst pregnant (she didn’t have any weight to lose to begin with) and was hospitalised so many times. It took til the baby was 1 before she gained the weight back.
It is, I was sick 15-20 times a day/night and that’s not even as bad as some people have it. Sounds like your cousin had it really badly. Jade beb is just exaggerating normal pregnancy nausea but making herself look like a knob. More people have had HG than she obviously realises so plenty of her followers are aware of it/ have had it so know she’s talking rubbish.

It is, I was sick 15-20 times a day/night and that’s not even as bad as some people have it. Sounds like your cousin had it really badly. Jade beb is just exaggerating normal pregnancy nausea but making herself look like a knob. More people have had HG than she obviously realises so plenty of her followers are aware of it/ have had it so know she’s talking rubbish.
Ah right! I was going to say I felt nauseous my whole second pregnancy and could only stomach ready salted crisps and toast. My cousin was awful, we were all worried it was something more serious. The baby was healthy so think he took everything from her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ah right! I was going to say I felt nauseous my whole second pregnancy and could only stomach ready salted crisps and toast. My cousin was awful, we were all worried it was something more serious. The baby was healthy so think he took everything from her 🤣
Glad the baby was healthy. It’s so strange, my baby was almost 10 pounds and was a big bouncing rosy cheeked boy who came out looking like he was already a few months old, I was expecting a little fragile shrivelled up weakling but obviously he got everything he needed despite the sickness!

Reactions: 3
Struggles to have a shower but can then do her hair and apply a wheelbarrows worth of make up!? Sure. Ok hun. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Glad the baby was healthy. It’s so strange, my baby was almost 10 pounds and was a big bouncing rosy cheeked boy who came out looking like he was already a few months old, I was expecting a little fragile shrivelled up weakling but obviously he got everything he needed despite the sickness!
Ah bless him, he must have sucked all the goodness from you. Yes he was a chunky monkey, he looked bigger than my cousin!

How has no one around her explained the difference between HG and nausea? I’ve said it before if she had HG she wouldn’t look how she does she wouldn’t have gained the pregnancy weight she has and she certainly wouldn’t be warming up cookies after struggling to get in the shower at 2pm!
She’s a lazy whining sod that everyone panders to and has allowed her to spend 7 months being even lazier than usual!!!
I never judge moms/moms to be but she is in for the shock of her life when the baby is born and I really don’t think she’ll cope very well with it all. Mostly I don’t think she’ll cope with the attention being off her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she ended up with a form of munchausen ....ok that may be a little extreme 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.