lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the weird birthday picture of her naked with her husband? I thought it was creepy and a bit :sick:
Yes, and Rhod’s hands looked so feminine🤢 nothing is private anymore when you think you think it could get you a gifted a park of pampers! Everything is so staged with her, literally probably called down to a fully dressed Rhod ‘Beb, I need more likes, get your kecks off and pretend we are lying in bed, but don’t you dare actually touch me’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, and Rhod’s hands looked so feminine🤢 nothing is private anymore when you think you think it could get you a gifted a park of pampers! Everything is so staged with her, literally probably called down to a fully dressed Rhod ‘Beb, I need more likes, get your kecks off and pretend we are lying in bed, but don’t you dare actually touch me’
I thought it looked like they had just had sex, it was just so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought it looked like they had just had sex, it was just so gross
It was gross, such an over share picture. Doubt they had sex though, they’ve obviously done that within the last year so she won’t want to go near him again! Remember when she used to story about sex and not wanting to do it with rhod?
Her spelling never ceases to make me laugh though!! Seti 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God the clothes she picked are as vanilla and boring as her. Everything is so set up. I just cringe at her shes so try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the clothes she picked are as vanilla and boring as her. Everything is so set up. I just cringe at her shes so try hard.
As soon as i seen her post i jamp on here 😂 cannot bare cream and brown baby clothes.....baby be in the pram like a 💩😂 actually shes prob not got her pram yet be waiting on a freebie 🙄🤗

• Haha
Omg of COURSE Jade has such bad tension in her shoulders that turn into awful, debilitating headaches😂 she always has to have the worst of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on lifting her top up to show her bump? Her bump is big so you can see it through clothes, no need to lift her top up and show the crotch of her leggings! 🤣 And what’s with the beige obsession? Her grid looks boring and biscuity! 🍪

• Haha
She clearly knows what shes having, yet is so frigging pathetic and shes winding me up!
can you imagine if she had to work, look after little ones and be pregnant, real lie stop moaning about something that youve wished for! OMG i cant wait to read the breast feeding posts!

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!
I just want the say good lucky hunny. You're day will finally come. I know how hard it is to be in that position and seeing ppl like jade moaning can be very upsetting.

Reactions: 7
I had a horrendous pregnancy after trying for almost 7 years so I know what it’s like to feel incredibly lucky but day to day feeling like you can’t do it. My son was eventually still born so jotted sous all round really.

• Heart
  • Sad
I had a horrendous pregnancy after trying for almost 7 years so I know what it’s like to feel incredibly lucky but day to day feeling like you can’t do it. My son was eventually still born so jotted sous all round really.
Im so sorry I can’t imagine how awful that must of been :( sending you lots of love ❤
I do understand she may be having a difficult pregnancy but she has a lot of followers so she could be a little bit more considerate with what she posts about, there really wasn’t any need for her to add how hard it is carrying her bump around, so many people would love to have a bump!

Reactions: 6
Thankyou so much, that’s really lovely of you ❤
I’ve been in the same spot, try to stay śtrong and keep hopeful. Ignore pregnancy accounts that hurt.

At least you know how precious a baby would be, jade has an unstable grip on reality and will have a hard adjustment when she cant get an tan and do her nails because she’ll be so overwhelmed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.