lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart goes out to you ladies, she really has no idea how lucky she is. Of course it’s fine to have a bit of a moan to those closest to you but broadcasting it to so many followers is very insensitive. I tried so hard not to moan when I had hyperemesis and I certainly didn’t post about it on social media as I knew how insensitive it would be. If carrying her bump around and having tension in her shoulder are such problems for her god knows how she’s going to cope with the pain of labour, recovering from birth (even a straightforward birth let alone any tearing/stitches or a c section), breast feeding pain, back pain because your core is shot to tit, extreme sleep deprivation...... I also have no idea how she’ll cope putting a child’s needs before her own but maybe she’ll surprise me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!
Sending lots of love and positivity 🤞🏼 I imagine it’s pretty tough to see this kind of stuff xx

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow her! We’ve been trying for a baby for a while now with no luck! I’d do anything to be in her position and she has the audacity to moan about everything to do with her pregnancy it’s actually really hurtful!
I can’t imagine. She doesn’t realise that even the most straight forward pregnancy comes with aches and pains. It’s a strain on your body. Your time till come lovely and will be worth the wait, sending you lots of positive vibes that it happens for soon xx

I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant and having a routine pregnancy in my eyes, had some spotting in the first 12 weeks (was petrified of miscarriage as I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks before I had my son 6 years ago) spotting is normal! I have high blood pressure (also can happen in pregnancy) and my back aches! Yet one someone asks me how I’m doing my reply is always the same, really good thank you because I accept that all these niggles are part and parcel of carrying a baby! In all honesty I’ve never felt happier and healthier in my life even at the age of 43!! I feel so blessed to be having another baby and am genuinely worried how jade will cope when her baby arrives as she really doesn’t have a clue. She’s so detached from the real world and always has been.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Today is not a good day” is any day a good day for you jade? I’ve never known anyone who moans as much as her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shock fecking horror a lumi delivery - they are like sheep can't think for themselves- also cake and god knows what in bowl for someone who was SO sick strange food choice!!!!

Reactions: 7
Urgh ffs this girl!!! Cake swimming in cream 🤢 lumi??? But no money?!! Her lack of thought for any one struggling and hurting. Honestly she’s the lowest of the low. Her morals are piss poor. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 10
I sound like a broken record but no one with any level of nausea or sickness, let alone hyperemesis, could even think about cake swimming in cream. She’s fecking at it! If you’re going to be at it don’t post things to the contrary making yourself look even more of a knob! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She will be the next MLM hun on the block with her special code on the face vibrator

Reactions: 7
Wow I have never known anyone so selfish as her. Baby on the way and she’s hardly bought a thing and treats herself to a lumi!!! That would be because she’s waiting for all the the baby company’s to gift her everything she needs. I would be embarrassed to accept freebies for my children, let alone my first baby. That’s part of the fun of pregnancy going out experiencing everything and picking what you like, not what you are given.
I found it hard accepting gifts from grandparents who wanted to contribute to nursery furniture/pushchair etc, let alone accepting gifts from bleeping strangers. She is a desperate witch I can’t stand her

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s fuming she’s had to buy one when every other fecker has been gifted one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.