lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In both my pregnancies most of my friends thought I’d had fillers because my lips were so big towards the end. I guess as she’s had it before she’s probably just got the swell on top?!

Reactions: 5
I will admit my first early pregnancy symptom was swollen lips so it could just be pregnancy

Reactions: 1
Obviously she admits to getting lip fillers and she maybe had a top up right before she got pregnant and her lips have swollen even more. Although she’s so poor according to her, you’d think you’d save the money for the baby rather than have fillers, but hey ho ....

Reactions: 7
To be fair, at the end of all three of my pregnancies I looked like I’d had my lips done. They were so swollen and puffy like the rest of me 😂

Reactions: 1
Man alive now she’s on the kinder buenos, the chocolate and creamy hazelnut filling will do wonders for your “hyperemesis” and/or morning sickness and/or nausea Jade beb! 🤣🙄

Same! I had to have laser & physio down below! Then I suffered post partum thyroiditis both times. Pregnancy is the easy part.. I really hope you get a full nights sleep soon! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Oh gosh, I don't want children and this has just confirmed that for me 😂😂😂 you troopers!!!

• Haha
Oh gosh, I don't want children and this has just confirmed that for me 😂😂😂 you troopers!!!
Hunny you enjoy your lie ins & travelling where you want 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I am considering a third though... you do forget about the pain but it is life changing & I think she is very fragile & will struggle!

• Haha
I just don’t buy that jade has HG..who could be bothered to do a full face of make up and takes pics when you feel so awful (apparently). Prob just feels a bit nauseous 😂

Reactions: 9
I just don’t buy that jade has HG..who could be bothered to do a full face of make up and takes pics when you feel so awful (apparently). Prob just feels a bit nauseous 😂
She probably self diagnosed herself with HG and it’s in fact just normal morning sickness. She very much comes across as someone that over dramatises everything. Just you wait till your in labour jade and pushing 🥵

Reactions: 11
The pregnancy is the only content she's got now, so she needs to milk it.

Reactions: 8
She absolutely cannot have it. She wouldn’t have the energy to barely stand let alone take selfies, post crap, do her nails, plaster herself in makeup and blow dry her hair. And she definitely wouldn’t be able to wire into pizza, buenos and copious amounts of hot chocolates. She’s making a mockery of it and it’s given me sheer rage 🤣 i’m not saying there’s anything wrong with any woman (pregnant, mother or otherwise) taking time to do her make up, hair and nails but people with actual HG literally couldn’t manage it. The heat from the hairdryer even to quickly blast my hair so it didn’t soak my clothes made me sick, i didn’t really have the strength to stand in a shower and i got dizzy standing but lying in a bath made me sick. And anything creamy or cheesy would’ve made me sick even thinking about it or smelling it. She’s completely at it!

Honestly I know I'm just repeating myself here but seeing her eat a bastard kinda bueno made me irrationally angry 😂😂 I have such bad sickness atm (not HG) and I really wish I could eat chocolate (or anything for that matter) without wanting to vomit!!

Honestly I know I'm just repeating myself here but seeing her eat a bastard kinda bueno made me irrationally angry 😂😂 I have such bad sickness atm (not HG) and I really wish I could eat chocolate (or anything for that matter) without wanting to vomit!!
It’s been almost 8 years since I had HG and it makes me furious seeing her posts so I understand how you feel! Any kind of sickness is awful, I bet she’s been sick a handful of times if that, she’ll just be a bit nauseaus a couple of times a day. She’s an absolute piss taker.

She just seems like one of those people there’s always something wrong with her. She always has to have the worst of everything- of course she’s had the toughest pregnancy 🙄 god imagine being her manager at work, I’d wanna give her a slap

Reactions: 9
32 stories explaining why she’s coming onto her stories. I’m maxed out. When someone manages to watch through them all please let me know what her point was

• Haha
Reactions: 14
32 stories explaining why she’s coming onto her stories. I’m maxed out. When someone manages to watch through them all please let me know what her point was
I watched them, basically her saying she wanted to use stories to show her reality as she's the prime example not is all what it seems based on her grid photos. She's struggling, said how she was nearly sick in her mouth, and then showed a bump update. Don't think I missed anything!

Reactions: 8
Well that was painful I had to skip through 90% of those and everytime I stopped
On one she seemed to just be resorting that she liked stories?! Also when I was pregnant I had bad sickness ( no way was it HG) but I did get signed off for for a couple weeks as I couldn’t drive in the morning without being sick and on my sick note the doctor said it was HG. I reckon Jade’s had bad sickness to start possibly someone’s mentioned HG she likes the attention of it and has just decided to carry on with saying she has it as I’m sorry but no way would I be eating Buenos and necking hot chocs if I had HG. My friend had it and lost 3 stone during pregnancy and was skin and bones by the end she looked like she had been dug up poor thing! Not like jade who hasn’t lost weight, full face of makeup, and dressing up in maternity clothes for pics!

Reactions: 6
Jesus that was painful and I skipped the majority! But no Jade beb you want to make talking stories cos you are a conniving cow, you want all the free gifts and ads and you know talking stories will help achieve that. Get back behind the pink door 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She just seems like one of those people there’s always something wrong with her. She always has to have the worst of everything- of course she’s had the toughest pregnancy 🙄 god imagine being her manager at work, I’d wanna give her a slap
Wait until she goes into labour she wont know what's hit her then 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.