Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
And here we go... Aff links for the baby clothes. Why can’t these people just do a swipe up without having to affiliate link it, I find it so disgusting. Fair enough if you have been gifted the item and then done an aff link because your being paid to advertise it, but don’t pretend so many people have asked where things are from so you kindly link it for them to then aff link it and make money off it

Reactions: 11

Aussie girl

Clearly a few people on here who don’t realise/remember how debilitating pregnancy sickness can be. I’m no great defender of Jade beb but I doubt they’d hospitalise anyone Willy nilly for morning sickness during Covid. I think she’s a melt but hyperemesis or even bad morning sickness is rough as fuck.
I have to agree with you, I had hyperemisis and it was totally debilitating. She is already fragile and overly sensitive so it’s probably more than she could cope with.

I had to laugh though that Minnie told her parents and sister about her pregnancy.and when Rhod walked in he seemed surprised and happy, but then confused and irritated when he noticed the camera. I have a feeling he doesn’t approve of hr being online.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’m happy for people who are pregnant, but can’t stand when they mention it all the time, and hold their bump in every photo, and you’d think no one on earth had ever been pregnant before. Jade is one of these people

Fluffypants

FML. Has anyone else made it through those stories?!! What endless drivel. She’s got to be very careful here. She’s never once said she had IVF yet is insinuating the whole time she has. If she’s lying, if this a ploy to get likes / follows / interactions / attention or what she needs it’s wrong and sick. Those incredible brave women who have been through IVF do not need that kick in the teeth. I honestly think she’s mentally unwell. It’s like she will do anything for attention. Freak show.

Did she really just go from chatting about her baby’s reduced movement into having worn make up to be monitored just so she could flog her face vibrator....please someone correct me if I’m wrong?! 🤬
No no, you are very much correct.

Also, megger. (for those of us who skimmed through the captions to make the ordeal of watching that bit quicker)

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Professional photos? Lol. Jade is overdressed standing in a wood next to her husband, who is dressed like a 14 year old. Doubt it’s a pro shot!
I'm just grateful it's not stood by that random pink door it took her 3 months to paint

• Haha

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Like I said I suffered really bad with HG and she 100% don't have it, I can tell just by looking in her eyes! Mine were blood shot and watery 24/7! Selfies, hot chocolate, hot baths, nails, dying hair, makeup... absolutely bullshit! My son is 9 and my daughter is 15 weeks, that's how long it took me to have another after such a horrible 1st pregnancy!!

Trace

VIP Member
I just don’t buy that jade has HG..who could be bothered to do a full face of make up and takes pics when you feel so awful (apparently). Prob just feels a bit nauseous 😂
She probably self diagnosed herself with HG and it’s in fact just normal morning sickness. She very much comes across as someone that over dramatises everything. Just you wait till your in labour jade and pushing 🥵

I thought it looked like they had just had sex, it was just so gross
It was gross, such an over share picture. Doubt they had sex though, they’ve obviously done that within the last year so she won’t want to go near him again! Remember when she used to story about sex and not wanting to do it with rhod?
Her spelling never ceases to make me laugh though!! Seti 😂

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Whether anything has happened or not, I’m so glad she is staying off her social media. It was not a healthy place for her

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I think she’s pushing her bump out and stroking the fuck out of it for photos to get freebies, ads and most importantly ATTENTION. Nobody chats as much shit as her. She begs attention in every way! It’s like she was never gone.

PoppyKJ

I’ve also had to unfollow her. Her pregnancy moans are just too much. She says her baby was a miracle etc but doesn’t seem to ever appreciate the position she’s in. Yes pregnancy can be hard for some people, but it seems like she’s just using it for content.

What I find really sad is that she’d bought a baby grow to reveal it to Rhod so had she known a while before him? Unless she had it already. It is sad that she had to film his reaction. Also sad that his family don’t seem to get the same treatment hers do? I expect Minnie had a ridiculous jumper on about being a big sister 🙄😳

• Haha

Charl28

She’s lucky she can relax when she want and doesn’t have other children to look after... she’s eating eggs today they’re the last thing you would want when you’re feeling sick. I’m calling it already she will suffer post partum depression or atleast claim she has it. Can’t see her coping at all she can’t cope with a few hours a week at Asda

Popsock123

VIP Member
Seriously she needs to go and hide behind the pink door, she’s been back a week and I am exhausted watching her say how exhausted she is! I appreciate pregnancy can be hard but Jesus 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Either she’s pregnant or the dogs moving in, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s was given her own room

• Haha
Reactions: 10