Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginsta

Hannah fox she’s had another baby and just quit her job to train in reiki

Hannah fox she’s had another baby and just quit her job to train in reiki
also moved to a big house after an inheritance from her grandad.. her dad died recently too so she sold his house the other week too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’ll beg beg beg.

But she also is the worst person for organising or just getting grip with reality.

Remember the honeymoon she booked and she hadn’t looked at what the weather was like at that time of year then she (and he) whinged cos it was shit when they got there?

Doesnt surprise me that’s she’s now left the begging this late.
She took months to paint and reveal a pink fucking door.

I’m not surprised in the slightest she doesn’t have her shit together.

• Haha
She’s lucky she can relax when she want and doesn’t have other children to look after... she’s eating eggs today they’re the last thing you would want when you’re feeling sick. I’m calling it already she will suffer post partum depression or atleast claim she has it. Can’t see her coping at all she can’t cope with a few hours a week at Asda
I didn’t have HG by any means but I felt like shit through my pregnancy (as most people do), but I was working full time and out the house 13-14 hours a day, you know like many people have to do whilst pregnant. None of this drinking hot chocolate at 1pm in the bath after an hour of stroking my bump in the mirror.

Happyholly

VIP Member
She took months to paint and reveal a pink fucking door.

I’m not surprised in the slightest she doesn’t have her shit together.
Oh god! I had forgotten about the drippy door reveal. I'm sure we're due a cupboard reveal by now 😂 She'll drag out the baby reveal until it's fully grown. "So I had a baby eighteen years ago' Here they are.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is saying anything bad about her working (while some didn’t) during the pandemic - it’s more about the self praise, it’s a bit self serving

Last edited:

Whateverrr

I had a horrendous pregnancy after trying for almost 7 years so I know what it’s like to feel incredibly lucky but day to day feeling like you can’t do it. My son was eventually still born so jotted sous all round really.

• Heart
  • Sad

Youarewelcome

Her hair and make up have been exactly the same in her last 12 pictures. She obviously takes all these pictures on the same day and just changes her outfit, then posts them over the next few weeks. What a sad life.

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
Her struggle with TTC was because she wouldn't have sex. I can't stop following the train wreck but can't wait for her to have the baby and stop posting and being a beggy cunt.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m only 4 weeks behind jade in pregnancy terms and also have a lovely bump. Do I pull up all my tops and tuck them in to stroke it and photograph? No!! Put it away jade, I wear some nice fitted clothes that show off my bump and I don’t continually need my hand on it to know it’s there either. The decreased ability to breathe makes me fully aware I’m growing a baby!

• Haha
Ok, off topic and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but, what the fuck is she taking photos on a proper camera for? Is she taking photos on the camera, then transferring them to her phone/laptop and then uploading them to edit and THEN posting them? Who the fuck could be arsed with THAT, REALLY? ESPECIALLY when they’re preggers and StrUgGLinG.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.
She will take them all in one go - will do her make up and hair once then take a load of shots in different outfits moving her various backdrop pieces and furnishings around the house. It’s all she used to do before.

and I agree with what’s been said already, I think she’s had normal morning sickness and nausea but can’t bear to be in the same boat as everyone else so has to have it worse.

Loobs1234

Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.
He took her name too. Hes that wet

• Haha
  • Angry

Sticky One

VIP Member
Do we know if she is part of the selling team for lumi or is she just desperately trying to be seen by them? Everyday she mentions it but there’s no #ad?
Yeah she is, once she left a swipe up to her lumi page and it had her name on it. I’ve sent a complaint to asa and I’m sure they’ll be in touch soon. Same for Carly Jade Drake, she started selling it and didn’t put ad on any of her stories, so I sent a complaint and they emailed back and said they had spoken to her and since then shes put AD on them all 🙄

Smith290419

Chatty Member
That pizza, I would have flat footed someone if they put that anywhere near me during my pregnancy! Basically she had nausea and morning sickness 🙈

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Why does she insist on lifting her top up to show her bump? Her bump is big so you can see it through clothes, no need to lift her top up and show the crotch of her leggings! 🤣 And what’s with the beige obsession? Her grid looks boring and biscuity! 🍪

• Haha
When I saw that comment I assumed you knew her in real life and knew she was pregnant. To just assume is really shitty. Like others have said, she’s really superstitious and we don’t know what she’s been going through. Assuming anyone is pregnant just from a slightly visible tummy in a picture is body shaming and insensitive and I’m not surprised she deleted it.

• Heart

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
I only found this yoke from reading here!

sweet divine Christ what is all the complaining for?!

she’s pregnant, yes it’s hard! No it’s not a walk in the park but fuckin hell what will she be like when she has the baby!

I had a baby last year, horrific pregnancy. No sickness until I was 25 weeks but an awful lot of issues nonetheless! I begged my doctor to allow me to go back to work but he wouldn’t so because of covid I was off from March and working from home when I could.

even on a good day and without HG I couldn’t stomach a hot chocolate,most definitely couldn’t do a face of make up!

but my biggest issue is the beige life! Jesus Christ

• Heart

Fluffypants

I’ve not had IVF but my best friend did. She had 4 rounds and each time 2 wks after implantation they took bloods to see if she was pregnant. Not a urine pregnancy test. And yes of course I’m sure each NHS trust is different and yes I know IVF has many different paths so theirs may have been different too but I just don’t think they did. I feel sick and angry at her vague insinuation that they did. It’s an insult to so many women who are genuinely struggling. The HG lies f*ck me right off and I did have that!!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
My friend had HG and spent a lot of time in and out of hospital and having extra scans, so surely if jade bebs had it that bad she would be milking the shit out of posting pics from her hospital bed.