Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I'm really not having all this keyworker crap and whether she has or hasn't gone above and beyond. My assumption is she's not technically a key worker in my eyes.

Every day my husband comes home with sores behind his ears and bruises on his nose/around his eyes from where he has to wear a mask. He works on an intensive care ward and has seen how devastating covid is firsthand. He hasn't gone around flaunting that he's a key worker, he hasn't felt the need to tell everyone on Instagram that he's worked 20 hour shifts when things got very bad.

I feel like I want to shout from the roof tops at how proud I am of him, but it's not what he would want. He see himself like anyone else, just an ordinary human.

I'm not after sympathy or whatever, but sometimes people who wanna be IG famous, an influencer, etc. Do forget what the real world is like and they do come across self centred. I know this whole pandemic has made me see NHS workers in a completely way and I've always had the utmost respect for them.

Yes, we need supermarkets and the staff are also doing a great job, but it doesn't look like she's got battle scars on her face from masks. She doesn't look drained or defeated. Obvs they could be pictures from months ago and IG is only photos of what someone wants you to see, but this has really pissed me off.

Sorry. Rant over. Just annoyed 😂
I agree with you.
Yes she’s probably worked hard, but we all have. There are very few jobs in our society that aren’t essential to keeping society running smoothly. That’s why the key worker list was so long.
I’m not knocking her for her work, but I don’t think such a self serving Braggy post is necessary because we’ve all had a shit time

Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Remember when she used to take instagram in the bath with her to remove her fake tan 🥴🤣 all while moaning about absolutely everything under the sun. How she used to show us what she had bought her friends for their birthdays... then moan she never got the same back! She hasn't changed a bit has she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
She said she’s trying to lose weight.. she wouldn’t say that if she was pregnant would she?!

As for the MH comment.. so many mothers have MH issues.. me included.. does not affect my parenting or relationship with my children, if anything they improve my mental health (I mean sometimes they drive me ducking insane but they are amazing)

I don’t think jade Has got enough spark in her to Have a child.. by that I mean she’s deluded and thick as shit. Poor kid 😂 like I think she would imagine parenthood as what she sees in social media... baby sleeping so she can blog.. in reality it’s not. My daughter got Rasins stuck up nose today and I spent 48 minutes trying to get it out.. least we didn’t need to go to hospital this time 😂🤪 BUT THATS REAL PARENTHOOD

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
I'm sure you're not allowed to use a filter now when advertising beauty products either.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Does she not realise she’s having a completely normal pregnancy? Nausea and aches in pains in your backend pelvis are all part and parcel jade Beb. I’m 4 weeks behind jade and have walked 35,000 steps in the last 3 days so far. I’m also 43 and could jump over her head I swear. This isn’t my first pregnancy, my last one came with plenty of aches and pains and a pelvis so sore I couldn’t walk far at all for 10 weeks during the midway point. That’s perfectly acceptable jade. Did I tell the world on insta cos I’m the only person experiencing that. NO! Cos that’s just how it is sometimes jade!

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t usually comment on a pregnant woman’s weight.. and I’m VERY aware she is with child.. but she clearly does not have HG. I think she looks a lot bigger in her arms and legs - which again, totally fine as she’s carrying a child- but as other posters have said, they barely gained(if not lost) weight when they had HG. I know we all knew she was lying, just an observation I made

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She makes out shes a dim wit, I truly believe she is to a degree, but shes blatantly come back to insta to beg for freebies. So shes got her thinking cap on there. Pretending she is tick as shit but enough brains to milk the situation for all it's worth.

If it's a girl she will prob call it nana 🙄

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I noticed the other week that she was following a miscarriage account that I follow & another baby loss awareness account, I was looking at their particular Instagram page & it said followed by a few people I follow & also Jade as I follow her. I just hope that nothing terrible has happened. I just don’t think they are the kind of pages you would follow if you didn’t need the support etc? She might be have been following them For a while & it’s something that she has experienced in the past - either way it’s something terrible to deal with & I genuinely hope that she’s ok.

• Heart

Loving the gossip

Nah she's obviously announced it to her family and friends earlier then come on to tell insta.

God all these influencer announcements. I don't know where to turn 🤣
I wanna know why it all has to be professional photos taken hinch elle darby jade. Famous ppl dont even go to that much trouble all for the gram.

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t get the rolling of tops/jumpers so her belly sticks out and the constant stoking of her bump 🤔

• Haha
I’m about 99.9% sure jade birth won’t be calm, in water and mostly at home hypnobirthing. Nope soz just can’t see it. Also those names are bloody awful sage?!? I’ve said it before but this is going to be a real eye opener for Jade I don’t think she’s going to know what’s hit her

• Haha

Waves89

How has no one around her explained the difference between HG and nausea? I’ve said it before if she had HG she wouldn’t look how she does she wouldn’t have gained the pregnancy weight she has and she certainly wouldn’t be warming up cookies after struggling to get in the shower at 2pm!
She’s a lazy whining sod that everyone panders to and has allowed her to spend 7 months being even lazier than usual!!!
I never judge moms/moms to be but she is in for the shock of her life when the baby is born and I really don’t think she’ll cope very well with it all. Mostly I don’t think she’ll cope with the attention being off her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she ended up with a form of munchausen ....ok that may be a little extreme 😂😂

JSquared

VIP Member
Her post about being a key worker 🤦🏼‍♀️ really rates herself don’t she.
I sound like I’m being unkind but as someone with family in the NHS, I can’t really rate her for working 4 hours a week in a shop 🙄

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Definitely begging for a freebie with that fake tan. Two stories asking if anyone has tried it 🙄🙄

Also - the most recent post about roses from her sister; look at the hashtags #pokerdots

I can’t take these hashtags any more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I wish I’d asked how she managed to have sex to make this kid when she never fucking shuts up talking absolute shit.

• Haha

Instagram Sham

It’s the entitlement that I just cannot get over.

When most people get ‘up duffed’ they have a drive which makes them want to provide for their children. I can’t ever say I considered doing that by begging for freebies 🤔 just good old fashioned hard work. But that’s why my children won’t be free loaders and these instagrammers are just the next generation of beggingtons 🤷🏻‍♀️

Adult children who expect everything on a plate. Got news for you love, life is hard and if you want nice things.... work for it.