Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebumble

Also the prams you can convert into doubles usually only last until the younger baby is 6 months and you’d have to buy another double buggy anyway.
She’s a rare one- very odd! Like you say why would you be thinking of another if you’d had such an awful pregnancy (I smell bullshit!)

Reactions: 10

Fluffypants

Urgh ffs this girl!!! Cake swimming in cream 🤢 lumi??? But no money?!! Her lack of thought for any one struggling and hurting. Honestly she’s the lowest of the low. Her morals are piss poor. Unfollowed.

JSquared

VIP Member
Can we all stop moaning about her saying she’s worked so hard and appreciate this photo. I mean what even is this outfit 👀 the glasses. The boots, the shaggy pillow and blanket on the garden bench. Hurts my eyes
Wait... this isn’t how you eat a cornetto in your garden?!

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
So is Jade gonna say those stories weren’t an ad either?! these lumi huns turn every story into them selling their souls lumi’s 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She can claim it’s not an AD all she wants. But, I don’t trust anyone with a trunchbull bun who spells settee “seti”.

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She also definitely said how she wasn’t ready and for and knew they couldn’t afford a baby yet Rod said he wanted one a couple of years ago around the whole ‘i don’t like sex’ / ‘we onlt have 37p’ phase

• Haha

Gingerella82

God the clothes she picked are as vanilla and boring as her. Everything is so set up. I just cringe at her shes so try hard.
As soon as i seen her post i jamp on here 😂 cannot bare cream and brown baby clothes.....baby be in the pram like a 💩😂 actually shes prob not got her pram yet be waiting on a freebie 🙄🤗

• Haha

SK1983

I’ve not had IVF but my best friend did. She had 4 rounds and each time 2 wks after implantation they took bloods to see if she was pregnant. Not a urine pregnancy test. And yes of course I’m sure each NHS trust is different and yes I know IVF has many different paths so theirs may have been different too but I just don’t think they did. I feel sick and angry at her vague insinuation that they did. It’s an insult to so many women who are genuinely struggling. The HG lies f*ck me right off and I did have that!!
To be fair, lots of clinics don’t offer blood tests. I had 2 rounds of IVF and I was given home tests to do 2 weeks after transfer and a second to do a week later. With that being said, I don’t believe she had IVF. If she had of done, there’s no way she would have kept quiet about it!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks cock-eyed in that posed selfie with the camera in the mirror... I'm from South Wales, not to far from Jade Beb and I can't say I've ever heard the former mining town Blackwood, referred to as a Village 🤔

Not throwing shade at her but I agree with above comments about her sickness, she looks like she's gained about 3/4 stone! Her legs are very swollen and that's not all baby

I find her so negative about everything as someone who had HG nothing helped definitely not stewing in a bath for hours. From someone who has struggled with infertility and pregnancy loss before being blessed with my daughter and suffering HG I sympathise with her finding it hard but in the grand scheme of things she is very blessed just like I was.
No post or story has she smiled. She’s in for a shock when baby gets here if she is struggling just now.

GreatBritishFakeOff

So the dressing room will have to be turned into a nursery now
Let’s be thankful she has 9months of deciding a colour for the door, we can’t forget the last debacle

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Did she really just go from chatting about her baby’s reduced movement into having worn make up to be monitored just so she could flog her face vibrator....please someone correct me if I’m wrong?! 🤬
Absolutely no shame, it’s embarrassing. She’s away with the fairies, I went in once with reduced movements and even though all was fine I can still feel the fear now when I think about it 3 and a bit years later! I would never have been on instagram flogging shit using reduced movements as content! 😤