Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Has she had fertility issues? Some other posters said that she hadnt said but was wearing / advertising a fertility bracelet. I don't see that as any different to actively trying and ensuring you have sex around ovulation. Her 1 year anniversary was recently and, assuming she tried after marriage, she's only been trying for a year which isn't very long in the grand scheme of things (took me 3 and every fertility test known to man!)
I think if she has been trying, she has kept it close to her chest but given a few apparent hints ie the fertility bracelet etc.
She could be very early pregnant perhaps. I’ve found out I am and the bloat is unreal So looks like I already have bump 😓

Reactions: 2

Instafamous1

VIP Member
All of her pics seem to be covering her stomach strategically or wearing baggy clothes... still tho I don’t think she’s pregnant just attention seeking

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That bump really does not look like the bump of someone who has hyperemesis! I would never normally comment on someone’s bump but she’s just such a moany drama queen. It also looks like she has a lot of make up
on in her posts which (as someone who actually had hyperemesis) baffles me because when you’re sick so often you don’t have the energy and it’s also pointless because when you’re violently sick your eyes water and you need to wipe your mouth/face, even your nose if sick comes down it! Between the make up, big bump, the hot bath and the creamy hot chocolate I find it very difficult to believe she actually has hyperemesis! I think she has normal pregnancy nausea but is over exaggerating. She’ll get slight pelvic pain next and it’ll be SPD 🙄. Also, I had hyperemisis so badly i couldn’t even contemplate another baby for 4 years so the fact it sounds like she’s keen on another quickly also makes me question the HG!
I was literally coming on to say this. My HG was so bad I lost around 50lbs through my pregnancy - my face was actually so drawn in and skeletal and my skin was waxy by the end of it. Looking at her she looks the exact same weight she did pre-pregnancy albeit with a rather big bump. My bump was that size at around 36 weeks not 26. I know all women show differently but if she truly had HG and not just regular sickness/nausea she’d be visibly different.

I say this as someone who was on anti sickness injections and at the hospital constantly for help because of how little I could get into my stomach, it was fucking harrowing.

Strategichamlet

My point was, she works every little hours a week. Her post was very self serving and she gives the impression she was working above and beyond. She wasn’t.
She said in one story in the middle of lockdown that she was doing full time hours so not sure really🤷‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
3 hours a day is generous, more like a week.

What frustrates me so much with Jade is she would never do anything to improver her situation, she’d never work more to have more money so Rod could give up nights. She took over her Nans life to avoid living here.

I don’t believe she is a stupid as she makes out, she know how to play the Instagram game all be it not that well!

He nan and sister will spoil her and the baby rotten, she won’t go back to Asda and she’ll try to have an online career.
She deffo won't go back to work after sprog is here

Loobs1234

She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.
Spot on there!!!

Emsie

VIP Member
I just can't make up my mind... She also said she was back on weight watchers or slimming world or whatever it was. The lockdown stone could account for tummy and face hence her going back on plan?!

MrsA

Might not be a recent picture. She schedules her posts and uploads them in a particular order that I wouldn’t put it past her to do her hair and make up then try on loads of outfits so she has regular content. Her hair and make up have looked exactly the same in all of her recent posts and she said on her stories the other day that she’d been living without her make up for ages.
I think all her recent posts are on the same day and that she’s uploading them now. She definitely looked pregnant on the May photo and most outfits since have been floaty dresses but her hair and make up is the same.

Pandapops82

The original guidance was written at the peak of the pandemic when there was clear instruction from the government that clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to apply social distancing measures, and extremely clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to shield.

At the time, pregnant women over 28 weeks pregnant were advised to work from home or stop attending the workplace. This advice has now been archived.

that’s for nhs staff..
I had to have a risk assessment with my work once I hit the 28 week mark as at that point you're classed as highly vulnerable, and work from home full time to be able to shield. It's the same for my friends who are also pregnant and further along than me. You're five times more likely to be hospitalised with COVID past 28 weeks than before that point. Even if she hasn't been told to shield like myself and others, why would she be going in a shop if it wasn't necessary? All very strange IMO

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Shielding as it was last year is done away with and extremely clinically vulnerable people are only advised to stay at home. Pregnant people are not extremely clinically vulnerable.

Whateverrr

Shielding as it was last year is done away with and extremely clinically vulnerable people are only advised to stay at home. Pregnant people are not extremely clinically vulnerable.
Shielding was never compulsory, it was always just advice. It’s the same now as it was last year. I say this grumpily as someone who had her first vaccine and the next day got the letter saying I had been added to the clinically extremely vulnerable list. Fun times.

Emsie

VIP Member
Juet came to say she's back holding flowers in a vase so we can speculate on her being pregnant. I'm sure she's trolling us 😂

Happyhan

The sister has a bf as it says they’ve bought a house. And there’s no brother tagged in the post but Jade, Rhod and their parents are which looks like it probably is Jade who’s pregnant. Which is amazing news for her and she’s clearly needed the social media break which is probably helping with her mental health too

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho
My cousins did and it was pretty immediate.