Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Presumably guidance is different for everyone then, perhaps region based? I was just stating what myself and my friends have been advised. Even if I was told I could go into a shop I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't want any risk at this point (especially after what happened with Grace Victory). Like I said, each to their own
For sure each to their own. The pregnancy likely wasn’t the biggest risk to Grace Victory though, she is morbidly obese and BAME.

Reactions: 2

Popsock123

VIP Member
😂 it’s funny because influencers are actually being paid to do what she’s doing on her stories but jed Beb had to but her own and is doing this to be noticed 😂
I think she may be part of it all to be fair, she’s offering the code and wants to know your skin type. All the same things top HUN Emma did..

Happyholly

VIP Member
She wouldn’t have been pregnant in may, she’s only 29 weeks pregnant, I’m 36 and fell pregnant in June so she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant until July
Fair enough. It was just a thought that came to mind because I remember us all speculating around that time.

Ermitrude

I gave up!!! She is always sooo nagative, it’s depressing to watch!

Omg. This girl bores the tits off me but I can’t help but follow her. Surely she can’t be pregnant, you need to have sex for that! 🙄
Well if they did the family must of watched as she is always with them 😂😂

• Haha

Whatscooking?

Unless shes paid for it, and had started the process before their wedding, theres noway she would be this far along in the treatment. The waiting lists are crazy 😢

• Sad

Anotherct

VIP Member
I am shocked that they are both that thick and that no one around them said you know you can go in same car right?!

They didn't have sex anyways but would she have carried on having sex with him but not getting in a car 😂
I came on to post this. They live together, why can’t they share a car? Wtf 😂

Juliet

Chatty Member
I work in a bank but I wasn’t spouting on social media about it. People on the front line, putting their lives at risk every day, they are the ones who need the recognition.
That’s fine and you don’t need to, you were still a keyworker though. What people decide to post about on social media is a different matter.

Strategichamlet

She works in a branch though and would be helping customers do everyday banking so technically she was a keyworker. The mortgage advising would have taken a back seat at the height of lockdown I think. The keyworker coin doesn’t only cover NHS. Alright they’re not saving lives but they’re still keeping the country moving.
People working in financial services were defined as key workers in the govt list so even as a mortgage adviser, she’s a key worker. Not saying it’s right but there you go.

Emsie

VIP Member
I’m guessing she’s seen it was discussed on here?
Nah she's obviously announced it to her family and friends earlier then come on to tell insta.

God all these influencer announcements. I don't know where to turn 🤣

• Haha