Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Sorry did someone see the comment where someone mentioned hinch and/or Elle also announcing their pregnancy and she was like ‘I haven’t been active so haven’t seen’

erm

first of all, we’ve ALL seen. I didn’t have to be active on Instagram to see either of their announcements

also, she’s literally sharing people’s posts congratulating all three pregnancies, so you’ve clearly seen!

obviously livid that they’ve taken her shine. But I agree with someone above, I think she saw on here that people had seen her sister Facebook so HAD to make the announcement ASAP
Makes me wonder if her silly sister did it on purpose 😂

Reactions: 2

Imward3

I know this might sounds stupid but...How do you report her to asa? I haven’t got a clue how to do it but would LOVE to

Emsie

VIP Member
Also, she wants everything white and beige.... hahaha, she’s deluded. As long as it looks good for the gram and ties in with her colour scheme though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha I did laugh at that. Fine for a new born but you aren't going to want to dress it in white forever and wait til it's 3 and insists on dressing as elsa. Or a pirate. Or the mad hatter.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
One of my friends still had ivf during covid so it may be ok if they were half way through or something

Nixen

Chatty Member
Well I've certainly been advised by my midwife to shield and so have two other pregnant friends I have past 28 weeks..?!

The original guidance was written at the peak of the pandemic when there was clear instruction from the government that clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to apply social distancing measures, and extremely clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to shield.

At the time, pregnant women over 28 weeks pregnant were advised to work from home or stop attending the workplace. This advice has now been archived.

that’s for nhs staff..

MrsA

I think her other Instagram is Jade Hamer and her Facebook I think is double barrelled. Also her post of bump (unless she is very big) is on par with my week 25 bump from baby number 1. I would say it was her 20 week scan photo and that they were going to announce on New Year’s Day but was probably waiting for a prime posting hour but then the sister shared on Facebook before she had chance to share.

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I honestly think she has mental health issues and her anxiety is sky high... which makes no sense on why you choose to broadcast your life so publicly for freebies
Oh I totally agree. She needs to take a good few months away from social media and find herself again