Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Also does anyone actually ‘choose a nappy brand’??? Or am I just weird? I bought lots of different brands so that we could find the ones which suited us/baby best, plus I’ll just buy whatever ones I can depending on which shop I decide to shop in that week.
I always had pampers with my first 3 then went to buggies with my fourth, last 2 I found nettos own brand were amazing and half the price 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She may have just lied and said she’d been trying for ages at Drs so they got referred straight away.
unfortunately this does happen which is sad. She said they don’t have sex - they’d have to be properly trying for a year before referral as she is under 30

Insta_hunz

Can we all stop moaning about her saying she’s worked so hard and appreciate this photo. I mean what even is this outfit 👀 the glasses. The boots, the shaggy pillow and blanket on the garden bench. Hurts my eyes
The outfit is just to blend in with her colour sheme on her page.... so bloody sad! 😩

Omg my comments have yet again been deleted but others allowed to stay........ starting to think a certain someone maybe admin here!!! Babe I said nice things about you if so, you're doing great 😘😘

Lipgoss

Itsdaniellesjourney did - she wore a keyworker lanyard and posted to stories when she’s a mortgage advisor 🤣 (not saying they’re not important, it’s just odd to label yourself a keyworker when you work in a bank, and not saving lives in the NHS).
Tbf my mum works in a bank branch so couldn't work from home, and had one of those keyworker lanyards - not in any way for praise or recognition, but especially at the beginning of lockdown some people were being quite nasty if they thought you were out and about when you shouldn't have been... or they were here anyway!

I_mean_reaaaalllly

It very much depends on which NHS trust she’s under ... our local NHS have an 18 month wait list for treatment after your initial appointment so could be a cumulative wait time of 2 years. It’s such a long wait...

• Sad

blondegirl26

I unfollowed Jade a couple of years ago and just recently started following her again (wish I hadn’t)
Has she had work done on her face? She looks so different from her slimming world days

flamingo29

Chatty Member
My absolute pet hate of all Insta-scammers is “the ones I’ve bought are out of stock so here’s some that are similar”

The whole point of people buying from your swipe up is that you’ve recommended the product. I don’t mind an affiliate link if someone has bought the product themselves and done a little review after wearing it. What I detest is a swipe up to something someone hasn’t even bought
Yes definitely, or people who are just ‘browsing’, still affiliate link the link and don’t actually buy the item 😠

Diofn

I bet her work love her being off pretty much from day dot

Surely if she’s that poorly they’d have hospitalised her
Exactly! A friend of mine has been in hospital a few times with a rough pregnancy, but never feels the need to broadcast it all over social media!! Should have known jade bab would have it worse than everyone else!

kmja

Chatty Member
I don't think she's pregnant but she could well be playing up to the speculation. One of her posts was about feeling happy for other people while wanting what they have and have wanted it for so long etc. Obviously I could be wrong but I took that as someone being pregnant and you wouldn't write that if you actually were yourself.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Don't think she looks pregnant in her latest pic. The one with the date stamp... Wonder if she reads here!
i wouldn’t have looked for a bump but she is posing very oddly when you look at her bottom half - that’s what I noticed. She doesn’t half tag a lot of companies/pages in her photos - desperate much?