Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Has jade been replaced since childhood? She looks nothing like her childhood photos. You can see who her sister is in all those photos though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've noticed she's posting a lot more this week to remind everyone it's her birthday on Sunday!

If you've followed her for long enough you'd know how much of a big deal HER birthday is and how much of a spoilt brat she is 🤣

Oh and her 30th.... Can't wait to see how this pans out
She does this EVERY year doesn't she 🤦😂

GINJ86

Yes!! especially with your first, I am very chilled and had no birth plan but fully expected to be floating around the lovely birthing suite chanting to whale music whilemy husband rubbed my back, whereas in real life I was screaming, shit myself, told my husband to fuck off and asked for every drug possible 😂😂 honestly I don’t know how Jade’s gonna cope when her vadge has been split, leaky boobs, screaming baby and 2 hours sleep after spending the last 6 months lounging about with her hot chocs and cleaning her face with her fucking lumispa.
Hahahahah exactly the same to me! Luckily I didn’t split, but it felt like I had! Haha yeah, washing and drying my hair is a luxury to me these days 🤣🤣 but yes I was going to say that too, I can’t imagine finding hypnobirthing easy with your first, maybe a second baby as you sort of know what you’re expecting etc, although I’ve forgotten the pain now so no doubt it’ll hit me like a tonne of bricks again haha.

JSquared

VIP Member
A few years ago she did hundreds of stories For weeks, crying that she had no money to do her house up etc, posted a pic of 46p or something saying that’s what she had. My friend (who followed Jade from the start and really liked her) had been left in serious debt by an ex (I mean tens of thousands) and messaged Jade to say, in a nice way, that it wasn’t the end of the world, and she could take control and get the life she wanted. It would take time, doing without, budgeting, etc, and that she could give her tips as over the years she was paying this debt off and building the life she wanted, and Jade basically sent a snooty reply and ignored her really. My friend was mortified. She was done with her then - she’s just an attention seeker. Of course she posts 46p then suddenly has her lips done, hair done, etc. Then came New York, engagement, big wedding etc. If you don’t have money, you don’t do those things
Your poor friend! I’d have been mortified too, trying to help someone and having thrown it back in your face!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
And here we go... Aff links for the baby clothes. Why can’t these people just do a swipe up without having to affiliate link it, I find it so disgusting. Fair enough if you have been gifted the item and then done an aff link because your being paid to advertise it, but don’t pretend so many people have asked where things are from so you kindly link it for them to then aff link it and make money off it
Exactly, I’m not buying it, what moron has to message Jade to ask her to link something rather than just going onto H&M site and searching for the item?

MrsA

She’s definitely about 6 months. I reckon they’ve had IVF or something like that. She’s struggled for years. That’s why she’s kept it quiet. She’s only come back for the gifts. Also, who the hell calls their decorations “trimmings”... definitely NOT a welsh thing 😂
🤣🤣🤣 I came here after I saw the story with “trimmings” lmao

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I knew it would be something like that.
Does anyone know how old she is?
She turns 30 this month..

Cue the big 3 and 0 balloons that she will post pictures of every day for the next 2 months that Rhod ‘apparently’ organised for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ even though she once said he didn’t even get her a card for her birthday or something like that

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
I've just come on here to say why do I get the feeling she's up duffed? But I'm not the only 1 who thinks this? Her face looking a little filled out on her post. Congrats to her though if she is ❤

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho
It usually goes away as soon as the baby is out or quite soon after once the hormones settle down, but some people are left with some long term effects like still struggling with certain smells or tastes. Mine went away not long after birth (was still sick a few times in the first 24 hours) but I get really badly travel sick now and get dizzy easily, it’s weird! No doubt Jade will find something else to moan about. She’ll be one of these mums that when the tiniest mark appears on the baby or when the baby is a tiny bit sick after a feed she’ll be on the phone to the health visitor or GP!

Emsie

VIP Member
Or she may have already known there is an issue. I really hope that she is pregnant if that's what she wants, or if she is having ivf she gets lucky as it really is a game of luck x

Reactions: 2