Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maz86

I know not everyone is great at spelling and grammar but the numerous errors in her latest post have made my blood run cold reading them: “huge affect”, “your not alone” and “privilaged”... 🤦🏼‍♀️
I come here for privilaged 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Popsock123

VIP Member
I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho

TJ90

VIP Member
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol
I have a face pebble it’s called from a company called The Prism Lab which is a one woman business and she has worked so hard for all her skincare range. I got it in the sale for £30. I really like it. No bloody way would I be spending £200 on a pyramid scheme one

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Thank god see is taking a break. With covid going on she will be having a break down. Also she wont be seeing her family for xmas.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved in with her nan.

I do hope she’s ok, she’s a lovely girl but her worrying was getting out of control

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
I bet she’s fuming she’s had to buy one when every other fecker has been gifted one

• Haha

Imward3

My sister in law was supposed to start a round of ivf last may but it got cancelled as it was non essential during the pandemic. Im from wales but I’m unsure if this would be the case everywhere but I doubt that time frame would have been ivf

Fluffypants

I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho
mine started get better around 12 hrs after baby was born so o consider myself very lucky. Like other have said it’s the lasting side affects. Travel sickness etc and also some foods I just can’t be near still which is a shame as I loved them haha!

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
She looks like she has a little bump on her post today, also... Haven't we always been able to travel in the same car as people we live with?

Trey93

so weird to dismiss a pram you ‘love’ because it can’t be converted to a double. It is a sensible consideration to make if you plan to have more children with a small age gap but I think it’s silly for it to be a main deciding factor. Especially given that she’s had a long road to conceive from what she’s said in the posts.

Plus, jeez if she hated sex before then having a young baby isn’t going to make it any easier!
I haven’t followed her that closely, did she say she didn’t like having sex 😂

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ok I have a question: does she take her SeLfiEs on a camera, upload the photos to her computer, then plug her phone in to upload them to her phone and then upload to the gram or what? Just fucking use your phone mate, you ain’t a guru of the world or an influencer taking top notch qual photographs for a job. Also, I don’t see her being a photographer either?

Jesus wept.
hahahaha.
You can send pictures straight from your camera to your phone x

• Haha
Also does anyone actually ‘choose a nappy brand’??? Or am I just weird? I bought lots of different brands so that we could find the ones which suited us/baby best, plus I’ll just buy whatever ones I can depending on which shop I decide to shop in that week.
We did the same as you, tried out loads to find which ones we liked best. Ended up being pampers or mamia!

Waves89

I wholeheartedly share your opinion! She looks extremely healthy, people with severe sickness are usually pale/ bordering on grey and very gaunt. I was greyish white with huge rings under my eyes and broken blood vessels in and around my eyes. My skin was all dry as I was so dehydrated and it’s the only time in my life that my bones were sticking out!
That was exactly like me I hoped for that pregnancy glow but it never came 😂 it’s the slimmest I’ve been in years. She looks to me like she’s putting weight on and her bump is huge! I know everyone carries differently but I really don’t think she’s suffering like she says I think it’s all for attention and it’s her new thing to moan about instead of not having enough money. I’m sure once the baby is here it will be her moaning about lack of sleep or something else that everyone else just gets on with but not jade beb! She had it worse than anyone