Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomgirl

Ffs poor Jade has a £200 lumispa... and shows us it covered in foundation! Anything would be that colour if you rubbed it on your makeup covered face Jade beb.
£200?! Is that what they cost ?

I actually wanted one so purchased a copy on ebay for £20 as I refuse to support MLM. I can 99% bet it's the same. Knowing MLM it's probably from the same factory 🤣

Reactions: 3

Pandapops82

how do you know it wasn’t necessary for her to go to the shop? It could have been for all we know. She’s probably left her house about 4 times during pregnancy, she never did anything before she was pregnant 😆
True jade rarely went anywhere before 🤣 Probably just jumping to conclusions as I didn't listen to the story I read the text instead so I didn't get the full story. Each to their own, everyone will take their own risks during these times

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Honestly. My babies were over 9 & 10 pounds emergency section and an episiotomy with the first all fun and games not 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Same here! 9 and 10 pounders. Had to go to physio for a year after one of my births, and the little treasures still don’t sleep all night 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I definitely read it like it was all about her Nan but she can be a bit of a bumbling mess so maybe I’ve misinterpreted. If not though it is disrespectful to her Mum.

Fluffypants

Yes, because you’ve quite clearly got make up on Jade Beb you knob.

Previous LumiShit posts have proven that your face is nowhere near the same colour as your badly tanned body. Funny how it miraculously now is?

Pahaha!! And that face she pulls/ flares her nostrils ffs - such a knob!! Another full day on the seti for our beb. Stuffing her face and having a bath. I literally can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby.... 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I’m that sad that I’ve worked out she must be around due if she is pregnant? November the latest.. Going of that post months back when we first got an inkling 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
She follows soooooo many first time mum, first time pregnancy and other pregnancy related hashtags now as well

Juliet

Chatty Member
Itsdaniellesjourney did - she wore a keyworker lanyard and posted to stories when she’s a mortgage advisor 🤣 (not saying they’re not important, it’s just odd to label yourself a keyworker when you work in a bank, and not saving lives in the NHS).
She works in a branch though and would be helping customers do everyday banking so technically she was a keyworker. The mortgage advising would have taken a back seat at the height of lockdown I think. The keyworker coin doesn’t only cover NHS. Alright they’re not saving lives but they’re still keeping the country moving.

Loobs1234

I had a surgery 18 months ago which caused me to have serious hair fall, I had lovely thick hair, and now it isn’t that thick (not thin by any means but still) so I’m not looking forward to even more falling out 😭

thank you! Not long to go!!
I feel you girl. Cancer twice and my hair has come back grey and curly. Im 34 and look like a mavis! 😂 hope you are all ok now after your surgery - try biotin when you aren’t pregnant (not sure if you can have when prego) xxx

• Heart
I wasn't following her when she was talking about ttc but if she's been trying and is now pregnant I'm happy for her. Ttc is the absolute worst when you've just got married and don't get pregnant immediately.
Sorry to turn into a rave 😂
She never really has spoken about TTC she just did an ad for a fertility bracelet about a year ago. Could’ve been because they were trying but also could’ve just been to keep a better eye on her cycles etc.
I’d be really happy for her too. We had a horrible time trying and kept it secret from everyone until we finally conceived and had our scan

• Heart

Imward3

She’s openly said in stories recently that that was the first time she’s left the house in months. I personally would rather send my partner in to avoid what risk you can. Especially as we all know she wasn’t exactly a social butterfly before. Why start doing things now? And it was hardly essential...she went in for cookie ingredients 😂😂