lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said she wasn’t going above and beyond during this pandemic yet you don’t actually know that. Fair enough if you did, or if it’s something she had stated during this time but that’s not the case. She doesn’t story much anymore so for all we all know, she’s now working 40 hours a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She probably isn’t but assumptions are totally pointless, you’re slagging her off for something you don’t actually know to be true! Sorry but assumptions really annoy me 🙈

She literally spent 876 stories moaning about it because she doesn’t want to work full time as she’d prefer to work on excelling a YouTube career. She works minimal hours at George and hates it. This has been the case for years, she even sat crying about having no money and someone suggested she increases her hours and she gave about 76 reasons why not to.

You said she wasn’t going above and beyond during this pandemic yet you don’t actually know that. Fair enough if you did, or if it’s something she had stated during this time but that’s not the case. She doesn’t story much anymore so for all we all know, she’s now working 40 hours a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She probably isn’t but assumptions are totally pointless, you’re slagging her off for something you don’t actually know to be true! Sorry but assumptions really annoy me 🙈
It wasn’t me that said she wasn’t going above and beyond making the assumptions or “slagging her off”.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone in a customer facing role working during this pandemic deserves some appreciation, imo. That increased their own risk of falling ill and/or spreading the virus.

Last edited:
I made that comment about her not going above and beyond. I wasn’t slagging her off. I just stated my opinion to why her post annoyed me. And if she was working longer hours, I’m sure we would know about it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone is saying anything bad about her working (while some didn’t) during the pandemic - it’s more about the self praise, it’s a bit self serving

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone who managed to get up in the morning and do their bit to keep covid at bay did a great job as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 4
Queen of self centred wouldnt share her bday with even her own unborn child. Surely she will do it sep for extra engagement/content?!
I will stand corrected if youre right though hun. 😂🤣
I’m positive she’s pregnant and she’ll announce it on her 30th birthday

Reactions: 4
My point was, she works every little hours a week. Her post was very self serving and she gives the impression she was working above and beyond. She wasn’t.
She said in one story in the middle of lockdown that she was doing full time hours so not sure really🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm really not having all this keyworker crap and whether she has or hasn't gone above and beyond. My assumption is she's not technically a key worker in my eyes.

Every day my husband comes home with sores behind his ears and bruises on his nose/around his eyes from where he has to wear a mask. He works on an intensive care ward and has seen how devastating covid is firsthand. He hasn't gone around flaunting that he's a key worker, he hasn't felt the need to tell everyone on Instagram that he's worked 20 hour shifts when things got very bad.

I feel like I want to shout from the roof tops at how proud I am of him, but it's not what he would want. He see himself like anyone else, just an ordinary human.

I'm not after sympathy or whatever, but sometimes people who wanna be IG famous, an influencer, etc. Do forget what the real world is like and they do come across self centred. I know this whole pandemic has made me see NHS workers in a completely way and I've always had the utmost respect for them.

Yes, we need supermarkets and the staff are also doing a great job, but it doesn't look like she's got battle scars on her face from masks. She doesn't look drained or defeated. Obvs they could be pictures from months ago and IG is only photos of what someone wants you to see, but this has really pissed me off.

Sorry. Rant over. Just annoyed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I'm really not having all this keyworker crap and whether she has or hasn't gone above and beyond. My assumption is she's not technically a key worker in my eyes.

Every day my husband comes home with sores behind his ears and bruises on his nose/around his eyes from where he has to wear a mask. He works on an intensive care ward and has seen how devastating covid is firsthand. He hasn't gone around flaunting that he's a key worker, he hasn't felt the need to tell everyone on Instagram that he's worked 20 hour shifts when things got very bad.

I feel like I want to shout from the roof tops at how proud I am of him, but it's not what he would want. He see himself like anyone else, just an ordinary human.

I'm not after sympathy or whatever, but sometimes people who wanna be IG famous, an influencer, etc. Do forget what the real world is like and they do come across self centred. I know this whole pandemic has made me see NHS workers in a completely way and I've always had the utmost respect for them.

Yes, we need supermarkets and the staff are also doing a great job, but it doesn't look like she's got battle scars on her face from masks. She doesn't look drained or defeated. Obvs they could be pictures from months ago and IG is only photos of what someone wants you to see, but this has really pissed me off.

Sorry. Rant over. Just annoyed 😂
I agree with you.
Yes she’s probably worked hard, but we all have. There are very few jobs in our society that aren’t essential to keeping society running smoothly. That’s why the key worker list was so long.
I’m not knocking her for her work, but I don’t think such a self serving Braggy post is necessary because we’ve all had a tit time

Reactions: 11
i doubt she’ll announce it on her birthday.... she likes a fuss and princess Jade won’t want to share the limelight!

I agree with you.
Yes she’s probably worked hard, but we all have. There are very few jobs in our society that aren’t essential to keeping society running smoothly. That’s why the key worker list was so long.
I’m not knocking her for her work, but I don’t think such a self serving Braggy post is necessary because we’ve all had a tit time
I’m NOT a keyworker, but I work in finance and have worked as normal (albeit from home) throughout the whole pandemic. Us none keyworkers are also keeping the economy going, we can all be classed as keyworkers if we want. I’m not knocking her, or itsdaniellesjourney like I mentioned above, but it just winds me up that they HAVE to make a point about it when there are people working 12-16 hours in the NHS on their knees actually saving lives and seeing it first hand who don’t ever mention that they’re keyworkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m NOT a keyworker, but I work in finance and have worked as normal (albeit from home) throughout the whole pandemic. Us none keyworkers are also keeping the economy going, we can all be classed as keyworkers if we want. I’m not knocking her, or itsdaniellesjourney like I mentioned above, but it just winds me up that they HAVE to make a point about it when there are people working 12-16 hours in the NHS on their knees actually saving lives and seeing it first hand who don’t ever mention that they’re keyworkers.
Technically you’re a key worker, financial services is on the list. Taking the emotion out of this, pretty much every job was on the list so anyone working through this is a key worker. The title is meaningless so no one should be annoyed at Jade using it.

Reactions: 1
Technically you’re a key worker, financial services is on the list. Taking the emotion out of this, pretty much every job was on the list so anyone working through this is a key worker. The title is meaningless so no one should be annoyed at Jade using it.
But she was using it like she was something special so that kinda contradicts your point

Reactions: 6
I think Jade is actually quite manipulative. I watched her for years till I couldn't stand it anymore. Shame she wasn't so forthcoming with working when her house was bare (her words not mine) and she apparently couldn't afford a table so tried to beg for one...she made 800 stories a week about how she's so annoyed she's not a rich Youtube star.. but it's fine, Rhod and his Rug can get a new job on nights to pay for everything, while she sits in the bath on Instagram taking off her old fake tan and moaning.... I bet she's not learnt a damn thing through this pandemic, it's all bullshit for Instagram. She does all right out of whoever is paying for her holidays, weddings, clothes etc. Her father I expect.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely agree, I wasn’t saying non key workers didn’t keep the economy going if anything I was saying pretty much ALL jobs are essential to society carrying on.

So the post from jade feels really self serving and a little crass

Reactions: 1
I think Jade is actually quite manipulative. I watched her for years till I couldn't stand it anymore. Shame she wasn't so forthcoming with working when her house was bare (her words not mine) and she apparently couldn't afford a table so tried to beg for one...she made 800 stories a week about how she's so annoyed she's not a rich Youtube star.. but it's fine, Rhod and his Rug can get a new job on nights to pay for everything, while she sits in the bath on Instagram taking off her old fake tan and moaning.... I bet she's not learnt a damn thing through this pandemic, it's all bullshit for Instagram. She does all right out of whoever is paying for her holidays, weddings, clothes etc. Her father I expect.
Like when she was moaning about not having the wedding venue to herself. She could of but didn’t want to pay for it and didn’t understand why if she rented the hotel the whole place wouldn’t shut down for her. She probably thought the Queen was going to give us a national holiday to celebrate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.