Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Sooo sick, such debilitating sickness. Let me just take a min to profit from this #ad on insta though guyz.

Reactions: 9

theeyeroller

VIP Member
My heart goes out to you ladies, she really has no idea how lucky she is. Of course it’s fine to have a bit of a moan to those closest to you but broadcasting it to so many followers is very insensitive. I tried so hard not to moan when I had hyperemesis and I certainly didn’t post about it on social media as I knew how insensitive it would be. If carrying her bump around and having tension in her shoulder are such problems for her god knows how she’s going to cope with the pain of labour, recovering from birth (even a straightforward birth let alone any tearing/stitches or a c section), breast feeding pain, back pain because your core is shot to shit, extreme sleep deprivation...... I also have no idea how she’ll cope putting a child’s needs before her own but maybe she’ll surprise me!

• Heart

Popsock123

VIP Member
I specifically like when she takes 47281694 photos but moves every ornament, pampas grass and rug to fit the frame 😂😂😂

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Honestly I have bad morning sickness at the minute, literally all day every day. Even the movement of getting out of bed sets it off (definitely not hyperemesis though) and I've been living off Ritz crackers... all I can stomach. Not a chance I'd be stuffing my face with pizza and hot chocolate

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She just seems like one of those people there’s always something wrong with her. She always has to have the worst of everything- of course she’s had the toughest pregnancy 🙄 god imagine being her manager at work, I’d wanna give her a slap

Sticky One

VIP Member
they are so fucking predicable 🥱
I’ve sent a complaint to asa because in those seriously boring stories she is talking about the lumi and not once did she say she’s join the cult, then try’s and adds a little swipe up at the end and they should all be marked as an AD

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I was just going to say the same thing. She always wants more and better but its never enough. It won't be either. What a sad life to live. She needs to take a step back and count her blessings.
But also she is not willing to go out and do anything to get more. She just expects others to give it to her.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She’s been so ill, and doesn’t feel good most days don’t you know. Not so ill that she decides to set up another Instagram for skincare (aka sell MLM products!). If you were that ill, and you weren’t making money from it, why would you even think to do that!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
He doesn’t react like someone who’s been trying for four years. More like someone’s six months in who’s had a whoops lol

Anotherct

VIP Member
Bet she’s fuming she didn’t get picked for the maternity George @ Asda shoot that influencers got invited to 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I messaged her saying the same and she just said she wants to share how amazing it is it is but she isn’t selling it and why would I think that she was 😂🙄
What a lying cow! This is what I mean about her, she acts all crazy and little girl lost when it suits her... but she is a devious mare and can flip out when she needs to

Smith290419

Chatty Member
So because she suffers with mental health that would make her a bad mother? Just because someone suffers with depression doesn’t mean they would be a bad parent. I work in a local authority mental health team with young adults. A few have become mothers and they are amazing.
So because she suffers with mental health that would make her a bad mother? Just because someone suffers with depression doesn’t mean they would be a bad parent. I work in a local authority mental health team with young adults. A few have become mothers and they are amazing.
I didn't say it would make her a bad mother, I think thought if you do have mental health issues an sometimes it means you can't even leave the house then yes I 100% think its irresponsible to willingly try for a baby!!

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
She makes me cringe how desperate for freebies she is. Surely you’d be saving, especially if you had been trying for a while. They just assume they are entitled to freebies and it’s mortifying. As soon as a brand gives something to these baggy accounts, I’ll no longer purchase from them.