Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Found it sad when someone asked how her nan was.... and she didn’t actually answer how she was and instead just spoke about herself. It pretty much sums jade beb up

Reactions: 9

Deechristin86

In relation to her most recent stories about the shop lady asking her when she is due...she recounts the story so slowly coupled with the fact she looks all around the screen it looks like she makes it up as she goes along. I bet it didn’t even happen. It’s also the most boring thing I heard all day! Why does she act like she is the only one pregnant on this earth.

balloonhead

I feel that people like this don’t actually realise they are having a baby that they will be responsible for for life and not a fashion accessory. It’s going to be hard work. Even more hard work then being sick whilst pregnant. Good luck.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
If you had severed HG surely fucking love heart sweets and caprisun would be :sick: if you have heartburn get some bleddy gaviscon.. you know the thing that has been made to help heartburn. And I find caprisun too sweet at the best of times, let alone if I had morning sickness

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I sound like a broken record but no one with any level of nausea or sickness, let alone hyperemesis, could even think about cake swimming in cream. She’s fecking at it! If you’re going to be at it don’t post things to the contrary making yourself look even more of a knob! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fineapple

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s afraid to announce it because of her weird superstitions/hang ups. Wasn’t she afraid to change earrings once in case it caused someone in her life to die?

• Haha

Imward3

I don’t think shielding is advices but definitely trying to reduce your exposure.

I caught Covid at 39 weeks and my poorly baby was in intensive care for 7 weeks with it and will be on medication for at least the first year of her life due to the it. It’s not really a risk I’d want to take again and I have no other underlying issues etc

• Sad
I don’t know about anyone else, I personally know 5 women that have had IVF in the last 2 years... if they had it is it not really strange that she a) took the test alone and b) bought the baby grow - doing that she’s either found out, kept it from him until the baby grown arrived or bought it before knowing she’s pregnant. All of which paired with her sisters response and Rhod’s response are very odd behaviours and make me think they haven’t had IVF

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the weird birthday picture of her naked with her husband? I thought it was creepy and a bit :sick:

• Sick