Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
THIS. I am so here for the meltdown that's coming when she realises she'll get very little sleep and no hot cups of tea ever again. :ROFLMAO:
And that there's no point in wearing nice clothes because everything gets covered in baby sick in the early days, and snot/food in the toddler days.
(I do love being a mum but my God I was so not prepared)
Jade cannot cope with ANYTHING she gets hysterical over the slightest inconvenience 🤐 she is in for the ride of her life... or rather her mum is. I hope she documents it all, especially the feral toddler stage because that is savage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Whatscooking?

Can this girl ever just f off? Honestly she's an unapprdciative tw**. Im sorry you havent had an 'active pregnancy' but many women wish they just would have any successful pregnancy. Anything for the attention eh Jade?!

Sticky One

VIP Member
I just watched her stories, her face looks greasy not glowy 😂 also I’m reporting her again as she still isn’t classing them as ads

Comeagain?!

How do people get so up their own arse that they think they are important enough to do a fucking door reveal?! For the love of sweet baby jesus!! A fucking door! What an absolute sad twat! "I painted this" its not rocket science, it's a fucking door. I'm done. She's barking!!

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
What else would she be wanting? She has no education, no career, no friends. She’s one of those women for whom their entire existence is living in the same dull town they grew up in, marrying the first guy who’ll have them, and popping out some kids. Wee part time job once the kids go to school then spend their life counting down to grandkids 😴 No ambition, no life
So true apart from the work bit. Our jade beb couldn’t even handle 7 hours a week in Asda before getting knocked up 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aussie girl

I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho
HG is caused by a hormone created by the placenta that impacts the mother's system- so after delivery it goes.

having my baby was the best day of my life, but stopping the nausea and enjoying a coke and ham sandwich on that same day come second.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just came on to say oh no... Not the dreaded ask me where its from when someone asks where my lumi is from and amazingly she will have 25% off it. Don't do it jade!!!!

Its concerning they all think we don't cotton on to the selling strategy. It must be a lesson in lumi selling. Few photos of the lumi in action then the where is it from box. Then your lumi pyramid leader will ask the questions

Fendrel

Chatty Member
I can’t believe this moron is pregnant. Stopped watching her self absorbed, I’m desperate to be Insta famous stories a while back but I remember her saying she didn’t really want kids. Guess she thinks it’s the best way to give up her ASDA job and push for those freebies.

Fluffypants

Jade bebs- wish my HG could have been switched on & off like yours. Must have been the insta experts advise of caprison & sweets. Wonder why my consultant didn’t recommend them...... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤣

honestly the lies that fall outta that girls mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
I thought HG was where you literally throw up all day. My cousin had it, dropped 4st whilst pregnant (she didn’t have any weight to lose to begin with) and was hospitalised so many times. It took til the baby was 1 before she gained the weight back.

• Sad

Livelife01

Another ivf’er here. No blood tests included in the package we paid for.
Covid cancelled everything however everything opened back up again in July but there was a backlog. Don’t think she had IVF from what she’s saying, Rhod looked very shocked.. however my friend took a test early and surprised her husband that way. Each to their own and all that!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It’s hard to know because Jade exaggerates everything. I feel for them if they really were trying for 4 years but unfortunately the way Jade gets on, it makes you think not - you’d have to be actively trying, or receiving treatment etc the whole period for it to be classed as 4 years. Not mention a baby 4 years ago, not have sex for a few years then have to start treatment when you eventually realise it’s not going to work. That’s not 4 years to get there. The reaction of her sister and the things Jade herself has said within the 4 years, don’t add up

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
I bet she’s fuming we know about it and she was wanting to do a big *surprise* post like Emiliewaffles (who I genuinely love, so pleased for her and Fat Tom)

I was a bony mess in my second pregnancy she doesn’t look like she’s unable to keep anything down. Im not suggesting she hasn’t got HG but i think she’s slightly over playing it. She looks further along than 26weeks. Also half a face with no make up doesn’t show an awful lot as she never truly went make up free. Not disputing the blood vessel thing, its just another woe is me pity party. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s got some growing up to do. And fast
She’s 27 weeks apparently. I don’t believe she’s been in bed for 20 weeks. Surely at some point her family would have cottoned on to it if that was the case? Also so cripplingly ill yet manages to put together all these pregnancy announcements and film them? AND the only reason she hasn’t put those videos on is because she’ll have been with her family breaking restrictions.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I just don’t buy that jade has HG..who could be bothered to do a full face of make up and takes pics when you feel so awful (apparently). Prob just feels a bit nauseous 😂