Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
I dunno about you all but when I feel rubbish the last thing I want to do is put a face of make up on, move the same random objects around a room and take photos!

Reactions: 9

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I’m pleased for her but I hope she’s preemptively getting support because her mental health is barely ok without a pandemic and a baby involved.
He looks a mess in that picture.

Reactions: 9

Beebumble

She’s probably faking the whole pregnancy sickness stuff for time off work. We all know she bloody hates working and is a lazy sod so as soon as she got pregnant and had a touch of morning sickness she probably exaggerated it

Reactions: 8

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg of COURSE Jade has such bad tension in her shoulders that turn into awful, debilitating headaches😂 she always has to have the worst of everything.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
What else would she be wanting? She has no education, no career, no friends. She’s one of those women for whom their entire existence is living in the same dull town they grew up in, marrying the first guy who’ll have them, and popping out some kids. Wee part time job once the kids go to school then spend their life counting down to grandkids 😴 No ambition, no life
This is so true- I might’ve said it on this thread before but Jade reminds me of those girls who I went to school with who planned babies at like 18, probably cos they had nothing else going for them and no ambition so the easiest option was to become a ‘full time mummy’ 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if it was Rodney and his rug who needed help and he had forbid her to splash his private life over the Internet. We know what she's like she'd have given every single detail if it was her, wanted or not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
It was the pennies post that first got my attention with Jade. Couldnt believe she posted it, when she clearly had money for luxuries

Instafamous1

VIP Member
No doubt what she’s going through is horrible but god it just had to be Jade didn’t it😂 couldn’t have a drama free pregnancy had to have one where she’s constantly moaning...

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She is at it!!!!

Pizza still made me vomit WEEKS after having my kid. I couldn’t have anything that wasn’t just one thing it was just dry crackers and tiny slivers of fruit when I could stomach it. On bloody IV drips and on four weekly scans/weigh ins. She’s a total victim-playing Cunt, honestly.

Sticky One

VIP Member
So is Jade gonna say those stories weren’t an ad either?! these lumi huns turn every story into them selling their souls lumi’s 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Instagrime

My absolute pet hate of all Insta-scammers is “the ones I’ve bought are out of stock so here’s some that are similar”

The whole point of people buying from your swipe up is that you’ve recommended the product. I don’t mind an affiliate link if someone has bought the product themselves and done a little review after wearing it. What I detest is a swipe up to something someone hasn’t even bought

Pandapops82

32 stories explaining why she’s coming onto her stories. I’m maxed out. When someone manages to watch through them all please let me know what her point was
I watched them, basically her saying she wanted to use stories to show her reality as she's the prime example not is all what it seems based on her grid photos. She's struggling, said how she was nearly sick in her mouth, and then showed a bump update. Don't think I missed anything!