Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, my 3 year old has frozen and Disney princess bedding and I actually think the “vibes” of her room are bloody lovely 🙄 twit.

Reactions: 6
So pleased she dyed her hair darker. Looks Much better. Still a bit too light but think thats just the other dye colour underneath. Now she just needs to let it grow out to her real colour which there was nothing wrong with in the first place.
I still have my strawberry shortcake pillowcase I had as a kid. I use it when I sleep at my mums. I still love it. And I still remember all my old duvet covers. Let the kids have something they will remember and look back at lovingly.

Reactions: 5
With the hair burst AD 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 anyone who sees that picture & thinks the shampoo made her hair “grow” is an idiot

Reactions: 3
Why does she always feel the need to take in that annoying forced way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope Debenhams paid her ALOT of money she looks terrible in those outfits, she 100% wouldn’t pick those!

They are AWFUL. The one shoulder tops are sending me straight back to primary school discos.

She’s got to be kidding with the Debenhams ad she would never be seen dead in those outfits, they are hideous

Reactions: 2
I feel like she looks so flat chested in all of them. Not saying flat is awful “itty bitty tiny titty committee” member over here! 👋🏼 but she is not flat chested and they do nothing for her, outfit 4 was ok to be fair but she’s got to be joking with the silver trousers?!

I feel like these trousers had to make it to her thread because, to quote Em ,'I can't cooope' ☠☠ I genuinely for a second thought she was wrapped in tinfoil, or she was doing an ad for a weird self tan sack or something but no 😱 she is re-enacting the moon landing obviously

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow motherhood styled? Not sure if she has a thread on here but she wore the silver trousers and looked amazing! But Em just looks a twit. None of the outfits are nice on her. The pink top and grey jeans 🫣

Reactions: 1
Those outfits do NOTHING for her, which is a shame because she's got a good figure. She looked so uncomfortable in that reel.

It’s because she insists on wearing midrise jeans when she has a very rectangular body shape so she looks worse. She should wear high waisted

I know it’s been said so many times before but how irritating is her voice, why talk like that??? How Danny lives with her I have no idea, I can’t bear to listen to her for 1 minute. She looks awful at the moment too, really ill and unhealthy- I thinks she actually depressed!!

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said so many times before but how irritating is her voice, why talk like that??? How Danny lives with her I have no idea, I can’t bear to listen to her for 1 minute. She looks awful at the moment too, really ill and unhealthy- I thinks she actually depressed!!
All the lumi huns are looking a bit weird atm greasy grey skin with limp hair burst hair!