Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question… does anyone any actually know anybody in real life that talks like her?
I dunno why I watch her stories, because the way she talks winds me up! It’s like a car crash… I can’t look away 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow Steph Riding but have the occasional nose… why is Em talking like her? Why do they talk like this?! Just talk like a normal adult.

Reactions: 2
Our Emma shouldn’t be wearing her tops tucked in her Ill fitting jeans, she’s far to wide at that point. Some more outfit fails to add to her collection.

Reactions: 3
Girl needs a pair of high waisted jeans! Those jeans she is wearing are so unflattering

Does anybody know what happened to the other girl they used to spend time with, there was lil and the other lady and then the girl from the north east!?

Reactions: 1
Does she pick the clothes from Debenhams, or do they make the suggestions? Either way, the past couple of times she’s done this with them, the outfits have been atrocious.
‘Getting dressed’ reels are definitely not her thing, and she should quit whilst she’s ahead.
So half arsed. Get a job girl, seriously 🫠

Tara ? The Hull Mum? No idea.. anyone?
Hull mum ditched her husband and shacked up with some lass. She seems pretty happy now, so prob sacked them off as she’s not got the disposable income and free time that Emma, Lil and Caroline have.

Reactions: 1
God her stories are so cringe, she even looks embarrassed herself 🤪
It’s another child free weekend away for princess Emma, she doesn’t know she’s born like Lil

Reactions: 7