Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t really been keeping up with the ex foodie accounts for a while but I’ve just stumbled on ems stories!! The ones of her in the car - why is she talking like that? She seems so different! I can’t put my finger on who it is but I feel like she’s trying to talk like someone else but don’t know who! Like someone on TikTok or something it’s like she’s copying someone else’s personality!
My thoughts exactly! You can tell she lives her life online because she only talks in ‘TikTok’ trends, it’s very strange for a woman in her 30s.

Reactions: 2
Not so much the tone of the voice (not actually sure what that even is 🥴 ) but I feel like her mannerisms & the way she’s doing the story she’s trying to be like Brandese or Abbey Coburn from Tik Tok.

Considering she must make a fair whack from #ad etc, she doesn’t put much effort into her posts does she? It comes across like she cba.

Reactions: 5
I don't know who any of these people are (Tiktok is too fast for me, I'll leave that to my teenager ha!) but goes to show she continues to be the ultimate sheep among sheep!

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a picture of the H&M leggings she used to rave about? Or the link?

don’t wanna start clicking her links 😅

I’m sure someone posted the specific item to search in this thread, just scroll back a page or two, I’m sure it’s on here x

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a picture of the H&M leggings she used to rave about? Or the link?

don’t wanna start clicking her links 😅
She’s probably deleted the link and replaced it with the adanola ones, this relatable hun only wears £40 pairs of leggings now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s probably deleted the link and replaced it with the adanola ones, this relatable hun only wears £40 pairs of leggings now.
Tbf the Adanola ones are a million times better than the H&M ones IMO.
I got 2 pairs of the H&M ones and didn't get on with them. Have multiple of the Adanola and they are so bloody comfy

Tbf the Adanola ones are a million times better than the H&M ones IMO.
I got 2 pairs of the H&M ones and didn't get on with them. Have multiple of the Adanola and they are so bloody comfy
I agree - I didn’t like the H&M ones - they were like shapewear 🤢🤣 I have a few Adanola ones and love them - I hate that these Instagram girls make certain things their whole personality because us normal people can enjoy things without feeling like we are chasing a trend 😭🤣

I agree - I didn’t like the H&M ones - they were like shapewear 🤢🤣 I have a few Adanola ones and love them - I hate that these Instagram girls make certain things their whole personality because us normal people can enjoy things without feeling like we are chasing a trend 😭🤣
It’s a workout getting them on whereas adanola just glide 😂

How old are the twins now, 3? I vaguely remember that she didn't 100% leave the NHS, she put in for a career break. It's where you can be off for up to 5 years and come back to a job on the same grade, but not necessarily the same role. If I recall correctly (no longer work in the NHS/ wasn't in her trust anyway) you can't work for anyone else in that time, but you can be self employed.
I reckon she might go back in some capacity when the twins are at school, after that the option will expire and she'd truly have to job hunt with a big gap on her cv which might be tricky. Seems like Danny can cover everything for now, but she won't have much pension to speak of.

Reactions: 3
Finally Evie has a bedroom that looks like it belongs to a child and not a Granny!

Reactions: 4
Nice one Evie, asking for a new bed! Though other than that, it’s not really changed. Nice to see all her little trinkets though, and that panda 🐼 chair is 👌🏻😁

Reactions: 3