Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's ranting about nobody else cleaning the bathroom. What does she expect? Her 3 year old twins or 7 year old to do it?

Its clearly a dig at her husband who works while she doesn't. I know he should pull his weight but she's home all day and it takes 2 minutes! I don't get why these insta idiots have to come on and moan about their other halves!

Reactions: 9
I’ve said this on other threads before, can you imagine if one of the instahusbands made an account and slagged the huns off the way the wives slag them. There would be mass outrage

Reactions: 6
She really really really needs to stop with that hair colour. It just doesn’t suit her at all. It’s way too light.

Could her voice be anymore annoying on her B&M stories 🙈 I don’t know why she puts that voice on, she sounds ridiculous!

Agreed!! she is more and more cringey every day. I can’t work out who she is trying to sound like???!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s mega annoying.
She has no USP, and really should just get her arse back to a real job.
Look at her make up in the latest stories, soooo thick and greasy. I don’t think she has bad skin, so lord knows why she layers on the orange foundation like that.

Reactions: 4
Halloween was yesterday Em hun.

The mannerisms and accent pisses me right off!
Her mannerisms and accent really annoy me too!

but not as much as when she says "British pounds" when she mentions the cost of something. God that winds me up!!!

Reactions: 8
Her mannerisms and accent really annoy me too!

but not as much as when she says "British pounds" when she mentions the cost of something. God that winds me up!!!
Its describing something as stunning behaviour and the mannerisms when she’s exposing what she bought in B&M, it just reeks of copying someone else that you’ve been watching on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
She’s really starting to annoy me moaning about a sandwich being £4.50 omg! And as if anyone asked for her to “review” all these bloody Christmas deals it’s nice to see she has the time 🙄

Think it ao sad the 3 year olds can even have the bedding they originally wanted. God she would die if she seen my kids bedrooms 😂 my sons bedroom football field green and my daughters is pink and purple because that's what rhey wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How can you expect to have “Vibes” for 3 year olds bedrooms? They’re kids, let them have what they want (I do draw the line at character wallpaper, it’s such a faff & I learnt my lesson the hard way with Disney Princess wallpaper 😭) But duvets etc, let them have what they want & they are more likely to sleep in the bloody room !!
She lives her life like an Instagram reel for “vibes” and “aesthetics” no child gives one shiny shite if it looks good for the “gram. Hun.