Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Oompa Loompa is going on with her makeup??? Babes it is not a look!!!

Reactions: 2
There’s some reaaaaallly annoying people on IG, but she’s head and shoulders above most. Insufferable twit.
FYI eating mini eggs in bed at 8pm isn’t ’iconic behaviour’…. It’s type 2 diabetes waiting to happen; kind of behaviour…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's going on with her hair? Why is half of it missing?
There is no way she talks like that. And if she does, there is no way her husband and friends/family are able to listen to that every day. 30 seconds of it and I'm clawing my eyes out from the cringe. Absolutely insufferable

Attachments

• Wow
She talks like my two kids when they are playing & doing that annoying American accent that all kids seem to do 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtaf is that story all about. I am embarrassed on her behalf. It’s like she’s got some personality disorder going on. Absolute weapon.

Reactions: 4
Here she goes with "stunning behaviour" again.
I've got second hand embarrassment for her
Why do her mates not step in and have a word???

Dunno what she’s so shocked about… we spend that every week on our Tesco food shop, and we’re a family of 3 😅

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted about one of the twins, olive, being autistic
Yes I’ve just seen this (and also Olive splitting her eyelid, brought back horrid memories of when my daughter did it 😅).

It’s great that she’s being open about it, but the cynical side of me, can see Emma’s agency using this to ‘sell’ and making it her USP. I won’t be surprised if her content changes in the coming months…

Reactions: 5