Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’ve just seen this (and also Olive splitting her eyelid, brought back horrid memories of when my daughter did it 😅).

It’s great that she’s being open about it, but the cynical side of me, can see Emma’s agency using this to ‘sell’ and making it her USP. I won’t be surprised if her content changes in the coming months…
100%, she’s been scraping the barrel for content for ages, she’ll be rubbing her hands now.

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Emma for a long time, probably since before she had Evie. I haven’t seen her stuff for a while, since before the twins were little I think but have just had a nosey and can’t believe what she’s turned into. Why does she do those annoying AF voices that are clearly copying other influencers whose whole persona is exaggerated reactions etc. I genuinely can’t cope watching her stories, never cringed so much in my life! She’s desperately trying to be funny, but that’s not her!

Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Emma for a long time, probably since before she had Evie. I haven’t seen her stuff for a while, since before the twins were little I think but have just had a nosey and can’t believe what she’s turned into. Why does she do those annoying AF voices that are clearly copying other influencers whose whole persona is exaggerated reactions etc. I genuinely can’t cope watching her stories, never cringed so much in my life! She’s desperately trying to be funny, but that’s not her!
She’s really changed since having the twins, I used to enjoy watching her when Evie was little but she’s lost the plot a bit I think, too try hard but failing miserably. She was so much more relatable when she had a proper job. Don’t get me started on the voice and then there’s the slap head 😂

Reactions: 5
What was her proper job? She's always been a melt as long as I've followed her so this is interesting that she hasn't always been this way...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was her proper job? She's always been a melt as long as I've followed her so this is interesting that she hasn't always been this way...
I’ve followed her for years, before she married Danny. And as far as I’m concerned, she’s always been a melt. It all comes across as one big persona. I often wonder if she is really like this in ‘real life’.

• Haha
She was finance in the NHS and they were funding her training… gave it all up to be an influencer

Reactions: 1
WHHHHAAATTT, didn’t this insta moron make a MASSIVE deal once about NOT buying Disney and and character clothes/shoes!! Appears the money is now drying up and she’s buying from Aldi

WHHHHAAATTT, didn’t this insta moron make a MASSIVE deal once about NOT buying Disney and and character clothes/shoes!! Appears the money is now drying up and she’s buying from Aldi
She made a massive deal of Evie picking some unicorn hi-tops from Next, saying they were hideous etc, videoing Evie wearing them whilst laughing at her - now she’s bought two pairs of the cheapest looking Minnie Mouse trainers!

Reactions: 5