Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
So true. But… last year for World Book Day, my daughter was the only one in her class who wasn’t dressed up as Elsa or another Disney Princess. Lazy or parents not putting their foot down 🤔
Or parents just trying to utilise what they already have at home without going out and buying/creating a new outfit for one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
That dog gets more comments on these threads than Emma 🤣

Next thread needs a full disclaimer — the dog went to her Mum who’s a dog groomer with a business at home and has been spotted on the sisters stories previously running around with her dog. Emma hasn’t had the dog since she had the twins. (That’s 2 babies in case you didn’t know?) Can’t remember if it was just before or just after they were born. He was quietly passed onto her Mum and never, EVER mentioned again. Except on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Oh Emma, what a short memory you have! Complaining that you hate exercise yet it’s not so long ago you was flogging some fitness subscription and told us how much you loved it! Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

flippinpancakes

Saying “so that’s cute” makes me want to saw my ears off with a spoon. She gives me the ick so much, poor Danny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

flippinpancakes

She definitely doesn’t give the impression she enjoys being a mum to the twins. She seemed so happy when she just had Evie

Reactions: 11

bookworm1210

Is it just me that wouldn’t want to be travelling three hours away if their child was ill?
she has a husband who is perfectly capable of looking after the child when it's her sisters 30th! My daughter was sick once this week and then was fine! Stop with the mum shaming!!

im not a fan of hers by any stretch of the imagination! Would her husband have cancelled the same plans definitely not so why should she!

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
I knew as soon as she mentioned the water coming through the ceiling she would say “so that’s cute” take a shot for each time she says it plus the “Erms”

Joking, don’t as you will die

• Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Quick question… does anyone any actually know anybody in real life that talks like her?
I dunno why I watch her stories, because the way she talks winds me up! It’s like a car crash… I can’t look away 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Snoopsmcgoops

Why is everyone buying that ugly black and white top now. So far 3 people I follow have put it up like it’s the greatest thing on earth. All three of them are going to look like an actual cow in it. Moo

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
So she wanted spf recommendations then bought what they used last year because “no complaints from us” so wtf were you asking for recommendations for…… oh that’s right ENGAGEMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

ohdoris

VIP Member
The next thread needs to include a recap of the bloody dog situation at the start ! 🤣

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Saying “so that’s cute” makes me want to saw my ears off with a spoon. She gives me the ick so much, poor Danny!!
The other annoying saying she’s started saying is ‘love that for me’ she’s copied that off Molly Mae. Her cousin Lil said it the other day too.