Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they have renovated? More like done some painting and decorating. Definitely had a re-wire and bathroom but that’s about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They've done a lot. Whole rewire, kids bedrooms, bathroom, living room/dining room. They've had new floors, plastering etc.
---
They've done a lot. Whole rewire, kids bedrooms, bathroom, living room/dining room. They've had new floors, plastering etc.
Also I doubt they made much on their old house, they couldn't have had much equity
---
They must either be riddled with debt or loaded cause they have pretty much renovated that whole house in 18 months and I’m sure they’ve done very little of it themselves. She also doesn’t seem to go without anything so just how?
I've impressed myself with my investigative powers 🤣

They bought their tiny new build for £179,950 and sold it for £215,000 so made money on it. The house they're in now and bought, they paid £275,000 for so they haven't made anything. Riddled with debt I suspect!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I always assumed they’d done one of the help to buy schemes and moved when the repayments started given the timings of their move. They didn’t seem to gain a lot of space given from the move

Reactions: 1
Evie was absolutely right with her comparison! She really does look like tit these days, even more so since she’s dyed her hair.

Reactions: 2
So she has an absolute over reaction tit fit at Evie’s choice of trainers then goes out and buys the twins unicorn crocs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I bet she was pleased when she forgot her wipes as she can use it to talk about on stories as she’s got absolutely nothing else of interest to say, she is soooo dull!!

Reactions: 4