Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this might be old news but today is the first I’ve actually watched her story in forever. I’m a bit surprised the twins are at nursery. Is this free or is she actually paying for them to go? I’m in Scotland so we get funded nursery hours from 3 years old but I didn’t think they were that old yet? Just find it mad to be paying for 2 nursery places when she doesn’t even work!

Reactions: 2
Sorry this might be old news but today is the first I’ve actually watched her story in forever. I’m a bit surprised the twins are at nursery. Is this free or is she actually paying for them to go? I’m in Scotland so we get funded nursery hours from 3 years old but I didn’t think they were that old yet? Just find it mad to be paying for 2 nursery places when she doesn’t even work!
Yep, she will have to pay. It’s 3 years in England too - 30 hours free if you work so many hours or 15 hours if you don’t.

Free childcare usually starts at age 3, unless you are on a very low income/in receipt of certain benefits and then you can get funding at age 2. I'm sure the family wouldn't meet the criteria for the age 2 funding because clearly Danny is carrying the household so he must be on good money.

Free childcare usually starts at age 3, unless you are on a very low income/in receipt of certain benefits and then you can get funding at age 2. I'm sure the family wouldn't meet the criteria for the age 2 funding because clearly Danny is carrying the household so he must be on good money.
3 year old funding starts the term after they turn 3. So if your child was born October/November, you would have to wait til the January for the funding to start. I can’t remember when the twins birthday is?

Reactions: 1
3 year old funding starts the term after they turn 3. So if your child was born October/November, you would have to wait til the January for the funding to start. I can’t remember when the twins birthday is?
I don't think they are even two yet, or are they 🤣

Imagine having THE dullest life and having to make bye-ya a thing just so you’ve got something to talk about 🫠

Reactions: 5
So true. But… last year for World Book Day, my daughter was the only one in her class who wasn’t dressed up as Elsa or another Disney Princess. Lazy or parents not putting their foot down 🤔
Or parents just trying to utilise what they already have at home without going out and buying/creating a new outfit for one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My daughter went as Elsa when she was In reception. Like duck am I spending £20 on a costume for a book she’s probably never read that she won’t wear again when she’s got an over flowing dressing up wardrobe. This year her school have said kids should wear pjs and just bring in their favourite book.

and fyi, my daughter owns multiple books with Anna and Elsa in.

Reactions: 5
Or parents just trying to utilise what they already have at home without going out and buying/creating a new outfit for one day.
Which is exactly what I did, without dressing my daughter up as a Disney Princess. I didn’t buy single thing new for her World Book Day outfit.
The point is - Emma is doing an ad for Disney under the guise of World Book Day.

I understand parents not wanting to fork out for a new outfit. For me, it’s a bit of fun because I like being creative. Which I think is what World Book Day should be about.

I wasn’t meaning to cause offence.

She hasn't utilised what she has in the house though, they were brand new out of the packaging.

She hasn't utilised what she has in the house though, they were brand new out of the packaging.
The original post I was replying to wasn’t so much about Emma - but more about parents letting children dress up as Disney princesses for World Book day by “not putting their foot down” or being “lazy”.
We know for a fact that Emma isn’t bothered about recycling/waste by how many H&M orders she does! 🤣

She just has to dress them as a duo as there are two of them don’t you know. She isn’t just any mum she is a twin mum. Clearly she was going to send them in brand new outfits from an ad. Yet again she hasn’t forked out a single penny and is being lazy. What is she going to send BAE evie pops as Olaf.

Just found her threads and as I was scrolling through her grid last night way to back to before I followed her (pre twins) What happened to the wee puppy she got? Seems she posted pics over 6 months and then nothing since the summer she was pregnant?

Tattle legend has it that the dog went to live with her parents

Emma is so boring she doesn’t need a wiki but the dog question gets asked at least once a month now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9