Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that wouldn’t want to be travelling three hours away if their child was ill?

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that wouldn’t want to be travelling three hours away if their child was ill?

I’m on the fence with this…. It is her sister’s 30th and planned for a while… and Evie does have two parents… I’m sure Danny is more than capable of looking after all three, seeing as she’s always out or away. But… would I go somewhere three hours away if my kid was sick…probably not.

Reactions: 4
I’m on the fence with this…. It is her sister’s 30th and planned for a while… and Evie does have two parents… I’m sure Danny is more than capable of looking after all three, seeing as she’s always out or away. But… would I go somewhere three hours away if my kid was sick…probably not.
Yes that’s my thinking. If she was going out in the local area, then fine, like you say, she has two parents which should both be equally capable of looking after her, but 3 hours away - not for me.

Reactions: 1
I think we’d all feel the Mum guilt but it’s probably just a sick bug and she could be fine in a few hours, I remember cancelling plans when mine were little and they’d be running round a few hours later. I think with it being a special occasion it’s a bit different and I’d go. On another note, she needs to sort her hair out, it looks bleeping awful! She suits brown hair, what she has now is defo not for her

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks really awful. She needs to get it back to brown which would help with her complexion so she doesn’t need to paint her face orange to match her tan!
She thinks she looks amazing but up close at the back it's so so patchy...she needs to get it done professionally

Noticed that she was using the CT glow wands. Not the Revolution dupes she was posting #aff links for because they were literally the same product & so much cheaper. She wasn’t about spending £30 per wand on CT :rolleyes: 🤥🤥🤥

she has a husband who is perfectly capable of looking after the child when it's her sisters 30th! My daughter was sick once this week and then was fine! Stop with the mum shaming!!

im not a fan of hers by any stretch of the imagination! Would her husband have cancelled the same plans definitely not so why should she!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she has a husband who is perfectly capable of looking after the child when it's her sisters 30th! My daughter was sick once this week and then was fine! Stop with the mum shaming!!

im not a fan of hers by any stretch of the imagination! Would her husband have cancelled the same plans definitely not so why should she!
This is a gossip forum you know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It’s just my opinion on caring for my children. I wouldn’t leave them to go three hours away when they’re not well. Like I said, if it was local, fine, cos I could get back easily should they take a turn for the worse. I’m fully aware she has a Dad that is more than capable of looking after her, as do my children. I just wouldn’t put my sisters 30th above being around for my sick child. Maybe I’ve got my priorities all wrong - but I’m pretty sure I haven’t.

Reactions: 2
I'm not a huge fan but my eldest had a sickness bug last week.
My husband was leaving the next day for a stag do in London.
He still went 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn't have expected him not to go, just like if i had been going i would have gone. I would check in alot more but would know the dad is very capable also. If Danny was going out today and evie got sick would he be expected to stay home too?!

Edit to say we've had an outbreak of really awful sickness bugs here, it took my eldest out for days, (thankfully no one else!) Doesn't happen often but she has my sympathies, I hate it and I'll be on edge too for a month or so now about it coming g back for the rest of us!

Omg her hair! Wtf has she done 😳 my husband, my mum, my friends, my family would NOT let me go out with that. They'd ask wtf I'd done. Her brunette hair was always so shiny and healthy looking. I am shocked!!

Reactions: 5
Her make up colouring is awful and don’t even get me started on the hair colour!

I couldn’t believe how old she looked in that story of her playing uno with her mum and her sister

All these skin products she’s advertising… not a single face dildo in sight! Is she not a Lumi hun anymore?

Reactions: 4
Oh Emma, what a short memory you have! Complaining that you hate exercise yet it’s not so long ago you was flogging some fitness subscription and told us how much you loved it! Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16