Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her. Cannot stand the way she talks on her stories she tries SO HARD to be funny and she’s literally the opposite

Reactions: 6
Spends an absolute fortune on herself, and her make up (which btw jeezo orange much, that Chroma recommended me the same shade as her which instantly put me off buying it as I am NOT that colour!), and takes herself through the drive through for a single large Diet Coke at McDonalds. But moans about spending a tenner on ice cream for 3 kids 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Spends an absolute fortune on herself, and her make up (which btw jeezo orange much, that Chroma recommended me the same shade as her which instantly put me off buying it as I am NOT that colour!), and takes herself through the drive through for a single large Diet Coke at McDonalds. But moans about spending a tenner on ice cream for 3 kids 🙄
Ten BRITISH pounds?!

• Haha
Can all the McDonald’s in the world please add a lane for Emma’s Diet Coke please as it’s too “cute” her spending 20 mins at the drive through - god she had to be the most entitled annoying insta hun out there!! Imagine spending £1000’s on herself but cannot spend a tenner on ice cream for the girls.

the side eye annoyed look Danny have her before he realised she was filming- he must be a secret tattler

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just can’t imagine how embarrassing it is to sit in your car with your whole family and record a story talking about buying a McDonald’s coke

Reactions: 4
I just can’t imagine how embarrassing it is to sit in your car with your whole family and record a story talking about buying a McDonald’s coke
She was alone, which is worse! Imagine just taking yourself out to the drive through for a Diet Coke?

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off Emma you’ve bought spf for your kids before, honestly these huns grind my gears

Reactions: 5
It’s just take take take with her, her content has zero value. Some of the old SW who have gained weight now just share their lives and to a degree it’s interesting you sometimes see a nice top like you would in a magazine or them pissed and making an arse of themselves like big brother of old, but this potato need she is just take take take, not at all amusing in slightest and not relevant, how or why anyone ever uses her to promote brands is beyond me!

Reactions: 3
So she wanted spf recommendations then bought what they used last year because “no complaints from us” so wtf were you asking for recommendations for…… oh that’s right ENGAGEMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So she wanted spf recommendations then bought what they used last year because “no complaints from us” so wtf were you asking for recommendations for…… oh that’s right ENGAGEMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Taken the words RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH

I realise adding 2 children to 1 child is difficult maths for Emma, but if you need suncream recommendations after 6.5 years of parenting you need to give your head a bleeping shake

Reactions: 8