Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying “so that’s cute” makes me want to saw my ears off with a spoon. She gives me the ick so much, poor Danny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew as soon as she mentioned the water coming through the ceiling she would say “so that’s cute” take a shot for each time she says it plus the “Erms”

Joking, don’t as you will die

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no originality at all. Literally everything she owns is something she’s seen on instagram, from her tit vases to her hideous headband.

Reactions: 3
Saying “so that’s cute” makes me want to saw my ears off with a spoon. She gives me the ick so much, poor Danny!!
The other annoying saying she’s started saying is ‘love that for me’ she’s copied that off Molly Mae. Her cousin Lil said it the other day too.

Reactions: 10
She said at the time they had loads of surveys done structurally and internally but I can’t see how

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what’s happened to her dog, Ozzy? Saw Lil posted a picture today of a load of their dogs and it got met thinking that I’ve not seen her post him for ages!

Reactions: 1
That dog gets more comments on these threads than Emma 🤣

Next thread needs a full disclaimer — the dog went to her Mum who’s a dog groomer with a business at home and has been spotted on the sisters stories previously running around with her dog. Emma hasn’t had the dog since she had the twins. (That’s 2 babies in case you didn’t know?) Can’t remember if it was just before or just after they were born. He was quietly passed onto her Mum and never, EVER mentioned again. Except on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The next thread needs to include a recap of the bloody dog situation at the start ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dog probably reads this thread and breathes a sigh of relief that he escaped this ‘hun-dane’ existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8