Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about having to paint 20 toddler toes. Didn’t you know she has twins. Honestly she can’t go a day without moaning about something

Reactions: 2
She's got such a pretty face but her hair is awful. She needs some volume at her roots and to stop with the box dyes.

Reactions: 2
She wastes so much money on so much stuff and yet won’t pay full price for a Stanley cup. Make it make sense!
because with a dupe she’ll be able to add an aff link and because they’re cheaper it’s more likely more of her followers with buy one.
Everything she does is to fleece her followers.

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something since when was she blue ticked and why 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
you can pay like £9.99 or something a month 🤣 I genuinely feel so cringe how many people are paying for them and then acting like they are doing it to ‘secure’ their account when I’m reality it’s just boost their egos - I got offered it and I have about 60 followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Glowing’ 🤣 laughable! She’s looks dirty! That tan is just all round her mouth giving her an orange goatee

Reactions: 1
I actually drove past her day, she was walking the dog that everyone always asks about 😂😂😂

She looked miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 9