Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an actual embarrassment. If you could afford a holiday (which you got a full refund for), you can afford to buy your own tickets for a day. Greedy entitled cow 🤬😠

Reactions: 10
She is so lucky that she has parents who are willing to let her and her Husband go away while they look after the 3 children. It’s not like they never get a break she has been away more times this year than most people have in the last 2.

Reactions: 15
I thought they were for Evie as well for her to wear while they were away to make her feel close to them or something like that. But nope they are for Em. Just when I thought her style couldn’t get any worse!

Reactions: 8
She spends money just for the sake of spending money! I don’t get those bracelets..they look like Evie made them and she quite easily could do 🤷🏼‍♀️ My kids make bracelets like that all the time, maybe I should get them to open an Etsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear the links are the same week after week. Baggy T shirts, leggings, cycle shorts and anything hideous, Emma is ya gal

Reactions: 7
Another outfit that’s just 🤯 the shoe / jacket / trousers combo is horrendous. Nothing looks right together. It’s like she popped on the top 10 PLT items and just threw them all on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She literally has mascara on in lash serum ad?! Then the next story none and you can see they are much less full! who is honestly buying this shite?

Reactions: 4
She literally has mascara on in lash serum ad?! Then the next story none and you can see they are much less full! who is honestly buying this shite?
The people that are paying for her house renovation! Fools!

Reactions: 8
This morning has literally been been ad after ad after ad…. Clearly recouping what she spent on the night out 🤦🏼‍♀️

She can’t even look at the camera when she’s taking about that gym app, it’s complete bollocks I don’t believe for one second she uses it, shady af

Reactions: 12
She can’t even look at the camera when she’s taking about that gym app, it’s complete bollocks I don’t believe for one second she uses it, shady af
It’s so so false! Speaking on stories now about how she’s still recovering from her night out on Friday. So full of tit!!

Imagine you've been going round to your parents house on a near daily (?) basis whilst your house is being done up, your Dad's been helping with renovations, your Mum has volunteered to mind your three kids whilst you swan off on your 356th holiday this year... But you have them doing the dishes when they come round to your house for dinner.

I'm done 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.