Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Seen on her story she is on her way to see Lil. You can imagine it “quick hun we have to pretend we are still tight as those Tattle bastards are saying otherwise, oh and while I have you do you want to buy a lumi”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Fluffypants

I hate people who brag about donating to charity. Seriously- you don’t need to show off you did a kind thing , else it’s just to show off. Not actually be kind 😞

Reactions: 12

Pivot

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if I had booked to go to New York and I wasn't going out to work I'd be making pretty damn sure I didn't mix with anyone or go anywhere in the week beforehand. Covid hasn't gone anywhere so surely she isn't stupid enough to think she wouldn't catch it especially with all the restrictions lifted and numbers going up.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
The problem is hun, we all know it really wasn’t tongue in cheek because we all know exactly the tone of voice you were talking in as we’ve all heard you do it before on talking stories

Shite when your kids get to the age where they don’t wanna cooperate with the aesthetic of the ‘gram and get an opinion of their own 🙄

And if you really don’t like the colour it is soooooo easy to go for a fairly neutral colour on the walls and bring the purple in with bedding, rugs, accessories etc. Better than Setting bastard Plaster

Attachments

Sweetjezus

She is a clone of all the other huns out there!

I've had panelling in my bedroom for about 15 years, hides a shit wall and I now hate it as every hun on Instagram has it. I then tried and failed to explain to my husband that I wanted to remove it.

He was like erm...."you want to remove something you previously liked because everyone else has it, something nobody know you have"..... he did threaten to take my phone off me a I'd become as crazy as the people in it!

• Haha

Sweetjezus

and now she is claiming it's all tongue and cheek because called out for being an arsehole. Evie is at the age where she will remember this bullshit!

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Yet another example of her liking something because everyone on Instagram likes them. I really just need to unfollow. She really is a sheep
Why is she sharing and aff linking them if she's never going to actually buy them herself ? I've unfollowed 👋🏻

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Of course Evie cannot have a purple room, that is not on the Em certified list of colours from beige to brown. Also acting like she was joking, she 100% was not.

Kiko

VIP Member
She does pretty well going away and nights out considering she’s got twins… yep that’s two babies.!!!… and Evie. (I’m just jealous and bitter 😂)

• Haha

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I would feel so stupid asking my mum to walk behind me and film me walking.. Instagram is a bizarre place!

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I follow her sister, and I just lol at the fact she’s trying to give advice already as a ftm mum to a baby that’s not even a week old
😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Noseynora91

I have an Elsie and Olive, not twins. 6 years apart, I personally think they go well together. Each to their own

flippinpancakes

She can’t even look at the camera when she’s taking about that gym app, it’s complete bollocks I don’t believe for one second she uses it, shady af

sodit

VIP Member
Gonna lay in bed tonight thinking about which of my mates and acquantainces I don't mind doing over/embarassing myself in front of for 17k

Can't think of anyone yet 😭

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
What a hypocritical post about women not needing anything material to be mothers, whilst she’s peddled every single thing she’s been gifted since the birth of Evie 😬😬😬