Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously got a F is for Feminism book on Evie’s bookcase?! Get to duck you absolute hypocrite and idiot 😂 just let the child have some normal books that she likes ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not to mention the book about a Nazi Sympathiser.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea what it would be like to be able to buy appliances and furniture so easily, like money means nothing.

Reactions: 5
Why is the new insta trend to put a load of old shite on shelves?! This bellend with her shell ornaments and candles that smell gross but fit her “aesthetic”. I want stuff in my house that I like or is special to me! Can’t get on board with this trend at all.

Reactions: 11
Is she actually taking the piss with her stories last night?! ‘Panicking I don’t have any clothes for the hot weather’ WTF?! Everyday is AF links to her clothes… she must have like 20 of those oversized college tops?!

Reactions: 7
Is she actually taking the piss with her stories last night?! ‘Panicking I don’t have any clothes for the hot weather’ WTF?! Everyday is AF links to her clothes… she must have like 20 of those oversized college tops?!
I know! She will wear one of the million T shirts she has and cycle shorts…what she was panicking about was missing out on the aff link coin so had to get in quick!

Reactions: 4
Because she doesn't buy the stuff she is aff linking. She literally shares all the crap to get the pennies from people clicking on the links. And she is obviously trying to get as many links in as she can now ASOS is stopping the aff link business with influencers. She is an insufferable liar I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 11
For some one who lived in B&M buying absolute tit how can she run out of nappies?! She is always in a shop that would definitely have some….

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t bear much more. How much has she spent recently?
Trip to London, money spent on the 2nd hand playhouse, the kids gardenslide/climbing frame ensemble, £700 for garden furniture (what happened to the last lot of furniture from their old house, that was only a couple of years old), new sofa, constantly buying hauls at B&M, constantly buying tops from H&M…

And that’s only been in the last 2-3 weeks

Reactions: 6
Trip to London, money spent on the 2nd hand playhouse, the kids gardenslide/climbing frame ensemble, £700 for garden furniture (what happened to the last lot of furniture from their old house, that was only a couple of years old), new sofa, constantly buying hauls at B&M, constantly buying tops from H&M…

And a tumble dryer!

Reactions: 2

I checked out the prices of the kids climbing frame thing - over £1,000!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.