Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another example of her liking something because everyone on Instagram likes them. I really just need to unfollow. She really is a sheep
Why is she sharing and aff linking them if she's never going to actually buy them herself ? I've unfollowed 👋🏻

Reactions: 12
Yet another example of her liking something because everyone on Instagram likes them. I really just need to unfollow. She really is a sheep
Can’t particularly see those going with her oversized hoodies, sweatshirts and leggings that she constantly wears 🙄

Reactions: 11
Needs excel help but didn’t she do accounting 😅 instas melted your brain hun.
Actually - that’s just some stupid MLM technique right?! Act like she’s got 95 orders 🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 4
I have a velvet sofa. At least I think it is 👀 Not one of those crushed velvet ones though.
I found it’s perfect for kids. And pets. Wipes clean. Looks good. Has lasted really well.
SO BACK OFF witches.

😂

What I am surprised about is that she went for such a strong vibrant blue. When she was offended by bleeping lilac.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a beg. How many times is she going to share the link for those leggings - which I might add are overpriced and see through! She is also sharing her guesto code like she is being kind to help the huns get money off but for everyone that uses her code she gets money off so she will be getting free boxes. Her sister is the same sharing her guesto code as well

Reactions: 11
Such a beg. How many times is she going to share the link for those leggings - which I might add are overpriced and see through! She is also sharing her guesto code like she is being kind to help the huns get money off but for everyone that uses her code she gets money off so she will be getting free boxes. Her sister is the same sharing her guesto code as well
The food ones annoy me the most.
At a time when more and more people are using food banks, people like em who aren’t struggling are getting free food boxes every week.

I no it’s not ems problem that people are living in poverty but gusto and the likes could do a lot more good if they gave food to those actually starving

Reactions: 5
I ordered those leggings about a month back - they are baggy, and bloody awful! Every bit of fluff, fibre etc in the land sticks to them and they just feel gross to wear.

And I’m sorry, but she is NOT a ‘m’ or size 14.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure no teacher wants a card like that from a pupil! It’s the kind of card you would want as a parent from your child.

Reactions: 2
How can these Lumi knobs claim to be selling the Lumi tomorrow with 45% off and then go on to say it’d usually be £223, but with the discount it’ll be £133. That is not 45%, I don’t get it, Emma and Beggy Lamb are both saying the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How can these Lumi knobs claim to be selling the Lumi tomorrow with 45% off and then go on to say it’d usually be £223, but with the discount it’ll be £133. That is not 45%, I don’t get it, Emma and Beggy Lamb are both saying the same 🤷‍♀️
Because they don't get that taking 25% off something then taking off a further 20% isn't the same as taking 45% off.

Surely it's some kind of false advertising. I know they're (now) giving the price, but for days all we've seen is 45%, 45%, 45%. Beyond annoying.

Reactions: 7
Because they don't get that taking 25% off something then taking off a further 20% isn't the same as taking 45% off.

Surely it's some kind of false advertising. I know they're (now) giving the price, but for days all we've seen is 45%, 45%, 45%. Beyond annoying.
I feel like asking for a link as if I’m going to buy it, then message tomorrow to say it’s the wrong price, it’s only taking 40% off, not 45% and see what she says! If anyone buys it without questioning, they’re stupid, but then again, if you’re buying it, you are stupid!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.