Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double sinks. Is she crazy. My kids trash one sink, forget having to clean two 🥴
I don’t get the need to have two sinks in that small bathroom?! Do they get ready together in the mornings? Leave all the kids to fend for themselves whilst the pair of them do their skincare routines together?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really surprised she went with chrome for her fittings. Seems a bit dated and not very 'insta trend' 🤪 I know its timeless but I personally don't like it, I like a bit of colour and black or brass fittings, something more interesting. Each to their own though!

Reactions: 2
I don’t dislike it but I wouldn’t pick it. It all looks a bit random and boring, the double sink seems pointless as it’s quite a small bathroom

Reactions: 7
I would guess her budget didn't allow for a more exciting bathroom. Seems they are going to have to sink a lot of money in this house and she still needs to be able to afford to buy 6 pairs of new leggings a week so....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did they put the towel radiator up to just take it back down to paint behind it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ultra modern bath with an old fashioned sink vanity with warm white marble tiles against brilliant white panelling. Dear bleeping god. That bathroom is a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t even understand how you can get it so wrong. She has to have bought the bath and sink unit from two separate ranges. WHY?
No wonder Danny was so resistant to it and had his first ever opinion on home deco

Reactions: 5
Ultra modern bath with an old fashioned sink vanity with warm white marble tiles against brilliant white panelling. Dear bleeping god. That bathroom is a mess.
Yes! This is it! I couldn't figure out what looked so weird about it but you're right, it's the old style vanity with the modern bath etc. It's like a weird Pinterest board of bathroom styles all rolled into one very underwhelming room.

Reactions: 6
That bathroom was the biggest anticlimax in British history I’m afraid hun

She needed a more traditional toilet and bath to go with that sink. Doesn't go together at all. In fact the toilet doesn't even go with the bath cos it looks like the cheapest toilet she could find!

Reactions: 4
I have to say I really like her hair in her "haul" video
It's a bit flat on top but its really shiny and the curls are nice

Feel like denim dresses are soo uncomfy for toddlers 😩 my little girl is 2 months younger than ThE tWiNz and by summer/holidays i will deffo have her in nice cottony flowy bits!

Gosh sorry me again …
Whyyy two mirrors over the vanity unit!? Looks so silly! A big one would be much better!
I dunno about you guys but me and my husband are literally never getting ready at the same time!! He’s out the door before I’m up in the week and weekend usually we take it in turns to get ready quickly while looking after the kids!? When will they both use the sink loooool

Reactions: 7
Haven’t they only just turned one? They don’t look particularly chunky so I don’t get why TF she has bought aged 2-3 clothes?!

Is it just me but there’s actually not much different from the old bathroom photos to the new one…..and the mirrors look cheap and shig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.