Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s was all the afs for her hoodies and oversized T-shirts that bought the £1000 climbing frame.
Her garden looks so scruffy! Bit like her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants to paint the twins rooms in "smoked trout". Which looks like a beige brown to me. I just can’t. They are children, give them something fun. They don't want to live In room called smoked trout. They have their whole adult lives to boring beige brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It annoys me that she spends £100s on her own clothes and £1000s on the renovation of the house, but puts her babies precious feet in crap shoes that aren’t fitted 🤬

Reactions: 9
It annoys me that she spends £100s on her own clothes and £1000s on the renovation of the house, but puts her babies precious feet in crap shoes that aren’t fitted 🤬
It’s because she has to buy for two don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im no gardener but when u plant plants from a pot aren’t u meant to like break the roots up? Not just shuv them into another pot? Lol

Reactions: 3
Im no gardener but when u plant plants from a pot aren’t u meant to like break the roots up? Not just shuv them into another pot? Lol
Yeah even I know this and I don’t garden 😂 she hasn’t a bleeping clue 🥴 I really think Lumi and Lash Serum are about the height of her abilities 😂

Reactions: 2
She also said that Evie loves gardening so much, so why did Emma do it? Wouldn’t you just wait and do it with Evie?

Reactions: 10
She wants to paint the twins rooms in "smoked trout". Which looks like a beige brown to me. I just can’t. They are children, give them something fun. They don't want to live In room called smoked trout. They have their whole adult lives to boring beige brown.
She's looking like a fuckin old trout the way she dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Struggling to find the punch line to those “funny stories” she was telling about ordering YET more clothes

Reactions: 2
And let’s face it, it’ll just be oversized T-shirts and cycle shorts that she’s ordered…

Reactions: 4
Fair play to her. Must be hard being a teenage mum to three kids, including twins. I always forget she’s a teenager despite her dressing like one. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.