Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had any sense she would of kept away from others in the run up to New York.
She hasn’t mentioned Evie or hubby having it so she’s the one that’s picked it up. With covid rates soaring all she had to do was keep away from people for a few days running up to New York.
Also puzzled about why she’d never mentioned this big trip?!
Maybe it’s just an MLM lie, make out like you can afford shopping trips to New York with your friends. There is now ways she wouldn’t have shared her excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she had any sense she would of kept away from others in the run up to New York.
She hasn’t mentioned Evie or hubby having it so she’s the one that’s picked it up. With covid rates soaring all she had to do was keep away from people for a few days running up to New York.
Also puzzled about why she’d never mentioned this big trip?!
She's a stupid cow. Such a big trip that I'm sure cost a lot of money and she hadn't had covid yet so it was only a matter of time. Why would you not be more careful?! 🤯 she will have it passed on to the girls and Danny too with them all living in such close proximity and always hanging off each other

Reactions: 2
Why are Emma & a bunch of other insta huns linking/wearing jumpers with NFL teams on? Lil had the same jaguars one on the other day that Emma has too. So lame they are all prancing about in sports tops just because the logo ect fits their 'trendy aesthetic'

Reactions: 3
You must have all missed it because I totally remember her mentioning the New York trip. She said she was going with the girls which at the time I thought meant the kids and I thought why the duck would you bring 3 little kids to New York. You guys now made me realize it was with grown up adult girls which makes much more sense.
I like how now she's like well I think we will just book an air bnb and spread our covid around england instead.

Reactions: 6
Why are Emma & a bunch of other insta huns linking/wearing jumpers with NFL teams on? Lil had the same jaguars one on the other day that Emma has too. So lame they are all prancing about in sports tops just because the logo ect fits their 'trendy aesthetic'
they make me cringe, it’s like the university jumpers they all wear too 😩😩😂😂

they make me cringe, it’s like the university jumpers they all wear too 😩😩😂😂
I know someone who started uni last year and for ages she kept posting pictures on insta with the uni logo showing and it give me second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone listened to her stories - Jesus… are her diamond shoes too tight as well?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She seriously needs to check her privilege….

Also could she get the words twins and two in any more 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Should she be out and about so soon?! It doesn't seem like she's been in isolation long enough. I thought it was only a day or two ago she was on moaning how she got covid and couldn't go to New York

Should she be out and about so soon?! It doesn't seem like she's been in isolation long enough. I thought it was only a day or two ago she was on moaning how she got covid and couldn't go to New York
im sure it was last wed/thurs she tested positive,,, however im unsure of the rules in england as im in scotland we isolate for at least 7 days ,,, can end isolation on day 7 if we have neg lfts day 6 and 7 ,,, if not its full 10 days unless 2 negs between 7 and 10 ,,,, but its emma shes her own law and shes got twins thats two babies right?! So she will have had to leave the house

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure legally you don't even have to isolate anymore in England.
You don’t have a to by law, it’s just advised to isolate and then test on day 5 and 6 and if negative you can go out (if you’ve chosen to isolate obv)
Apologies for defending her 🙈 but I think she’s actually done it correctly… sorry again!!

Reactions: 6
You don’t have a to by law, it’s just advised to isolate and then test on day 5 and 6 and if negative you can go out (if you’ve chosen to isolate obv)
Apologies for defending her 🙈 but I think she’s actually done it correctly… sorry again!!
Yeah that's what I mean. Em annoys me but she's done nothing wrong technically and I would have done the same!

Reactions: 2
Yeah that's what I mean. Em annoys me but she's done nothing wrong technically and I would have done the same!
How have none of the others caught it? We had it last week all four of us. Cos how do you keep away from a baby? How can she stay away cos you know there's TWO of them

How have none of the others caught it? We had it last week all four of us. Cos how do you keep away from a baby? How can she stay away cos you know there's TWO of them
God knows. I catch every bloody thing from my daughter but then I suppose that's the other way round, she coughs in my face :LOL:

My daughter had covid at the start of the year and I didn’t catch it from her
Ironically I caught it 3 weeks later from god knows where 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.