Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby was a suprise I think hence the shotgun wedding - deffo don’t think she was ready for it. Especially having just moved so far away from them all. She’s barely been at work too so I can’t imagine she’s made many friends in the new area.

can someone please stop Em hun putting those tiles in her hallway.
I'm sorry but those tiles are fuckin horrendous.

Reactions: 8
The sister has been living at the parents house since before Christmas!!! Wonder what happened with the husband?? She spends more time there than in her own house. I think she finds it difficult without family
The photos she’s posted recently tho are her house? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Please tell me that isn't supposed to be macaroni cheese on the side of the plate. It looks sooo dry
Screenshot_20220114-195833_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
God she is so boring. Seriously how many jumpers and leggings does she need?! I don’t understand the slogan jumpers either - I doubt she even knows what UCLA is

Reactions: 6
God she is so boring. Seriously how many jumpers and leggings does she need?! I don’t understand the slogan jumpers either - I doubt she even knows what UCLA is
Closest she’s getting this time round is UCLAN in Preston #afflink

• Haha
It’s the orange head and white neck for me huns. Must be the twin life she doesn’t have enough time to do the full thing

• Haha
Sorry if this sounds childish...but she’s such a copy cat!
She has no ideas and visions of her own, she’d rather find other Instagram accounts and copy their interior ideas!

Reactions: 10
She is a clone of all the other huns out there!

I've had panelling in my bedroom for about 15 years, hides a tit wall and I now hate it as every hun on Instagram has it. I then tried and failed to explain to my husband that I wanted to remove it.

He was like erm...."you want to remove something you previously liked because everyone else has it, something nobody know you have"..... he did threaten to take my phone off me a I'd become as crazy as the people in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The home account might as well be called ‘payformyreno’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She gives me a nervy b the way she talks, grow up HUNNNN

The home account might as well be called ‘payformyreno’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She gives me a nervy b the way she talks, grow up HUNNNN
She moans that she is soooo busy with the twins (that’s 2 babies!) but she has time to run 3 separate Instagram accounts 🤔

• Haha
She hasn’t posted on her actual skin care Instagram since April 2021 - she just uses her regular one to advertise all her Lumi shite now despite saying she was going to keep them separate.

Reactions: 4
I was shocked to see she went to ikea and they didn’t do twin trolleys today. I mean, wtf, I didn’t know she had twins. She’s never mentioned it before. Can’t believe it. So shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What no twin trolleys?!! What will our insta hun do ?!! Did they not know she had twins?!! That’s 2 ikea (incase you are reading!!) what’s a hun gonna do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.