Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched again and she definitely said ££££ and the $ sign has changed now. Maybe it was just the captions weren’t working. £17000 in a week she said. I tried to screenshot it but she talks too fast and the caption kept going before I could screenshot!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't believe the hype it's all MLM tactics by the insta hunzzzz to hype it up and recruit victims before Xmas. I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss, or the yogurt off my lid, let alone buy a face dildo to line their greasy pockets!!

P.s is having a 5 head a requirement to sell face vibrators?? I'm seeing a correlation

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I did Younique years ago. Got sucked in as liked make up and to be fair I liked a fair amount of the products. I spent/lost hundreds. Sold probably £300 worth in the 18 months I did it. However, the huns that got in early or had big followings were making an absolute killing. Would I have believed the volume of sales if it was just Emma posting - no. But this club blah blah it makes sense. 33% of £50,000 is £16,500 so if she sold a bit over, then I could believe she could make £17,000. However, the danger is that everyone now will peddle her story as the success story that aspiring huns can look up to. And probably never achieve. The vast majority will skint themselves purchasing the qualifying volume every month so they don’t get deactivated and line Emma’s pockets until the penny drops and they start drifting away onto the next scheme. So yes I believe she has made £17K. But I think this will be the beginning of the end now the “sale” is over and few people are going to want to pay full price knowing it was nearly £100 cheaper

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's definitely made that and she's gone from despising her followers to thanking them and storying more because she knows her followers will be paying for her reno. She's manipulative. Also, it's completely unethical to earn money through mlm schemes and she knows that as per stories today. I'd rather not earn than have a windfall from a scheme that targets mainly vulnerable women.

Her story today ‘I no people think network marketing Is bad, I used to think the same’
Basically you agree what your doing is unethical but you’ve seen a way to make money from your large following

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand that she doesn’t let her 5 year old have a bit of day in what she wears. Dressing them in bland, boring clothing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The only other time I can see them making that amount of money will be Black Friday or a Boxing Day discount.

Reactions: 3
Don't believe the hype it's all MLM tactics by the insta hunzzzz to hype it up and recruit victims before Xmas. I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss, or the yogurt off my lid, let alone buy a face dildo to line their greasy pockets!!

P.s is having a 5 head a requirement to sell face vibrators?? I'm seeing a correlation
The yoghurt off my lid has killed me off ! My new favourite saying! Thank you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lil loves an ad but I’m not sure she’d swoop to em’s level of using that mlm scheme to rip people off

Gonna lay in bed tonight thinking about which of my mates and acquantainces I don't mind doing over/embarassing myself in front of for 17k

Can't think of anyone yet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lil loves an ad but I’m not sure she’d swoop to em’s level of using that mlm scheme to rip people off
I half think that’s what’s caused them to drift.
Someone said here that on lils most recent trip to see family she didn’t spend as much time with Emma.
When your in MLMs (I’ve done them before) your basically told that if family don’t support you, duck them off.
lil doesn’t seem to have bought into ems business so wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why they didn’t spend as much time together on the recent family get together

• Wow
I half think that’s what’s caused them to drift.
Someone said here that on lils most recent trip to see family she didn’t spend as much time with Emma.
When your in MLMs (I’ve done them before) your basically told that if family don’t support you, duck them off.
lil doesn’t seem to have bought into ems business so wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why they didn’t spend as much time together on the recent family get together
That’s terrible they tell you to duck your family off.I get the impression Emma would do so an all 🥺 This MLM world is wild

Reactions: 2
Lil jumped on the lumi hype too, I'm sure she did some posts. She's as greedy and grabby as the rest of them. Remember when she was too tired to homeschool during lockdown but managed to get the girls working in ads every week.

Reactions: 7
That’s terrible they tell you to duck your family off.I get the impression Emma would do so an all 🥺 This MLM world is wild
They don’t say it in so many words, but the general gist is ‘if friends and family don’t support you, their not true friends’

Reactions: 2
And she’s still flogging that MLM junk now!! Em hun you’ve mugged enough people off this week. Give it a bloody rest!!

Reactions: 4
Seen on her story she is on her way to see Lil. You can imagine it “quick hun we have to pretend we are still tight as those Tattle bastards are saying otherwise, oh and while I have you do you want to buy a lumi”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything x BRITISH pounds... Like they're hardly going to be bleeping french pounds.

Has she always been this annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.